The AustralianSuper member app for mobile is an easy way for you to:
• Login securely and easily using 4 Digit PIN, Touch ID or Face ID
• View your account balance, transactions and fees
• Update your account details
• Search and consolidate any lost super or super with other funds
• Make additional after-tax contributions via Direct Debit or BPAY
• View and download your digital member card
• View and download your most recent statements
• Change the way your account is invested
• View your insurance cover
• Be notified when a payment goes into your super account or comes out of your income account
• Find answers to FAQs and more.
To use this app, you must be an AustralianSuper member and have an online account. To register for an online account, visit australiansuper.com/register
This app doesn’t currently provide account details for the Member Direct investment option.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our services for members. We’d love to hear about your mobile experience and if there’s anything we can do to improve it. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• New Member Direct option for eligible members
• Increase security components
• Minor fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not so quick contributions
Great app potential but don’t understand how the ‘make a quick contribution’ is quick when you need to fill in bank details every time.
I even set up direct debit in the hope it can remember my bank details but no, still need to complete bank details each time we want to make a quick contribution.
Also way to many pop up warning about scheduled maintenance in the future. One warning would be enough. Don’t need to be told the same thing each and every we use the app. Or even if places in the notification area would be enough (up the top where notifications are already). I don’t think many people care if maintenance is going to occur at midnight some day in the future.
However, I think it’s great they have this app and hoping it will improve in future so I can be easier to use and make quick contributions.
Better information on past return
Team, so far the improvements are good and this makes me want to use the app regularly and monitor the returns. However there is no option to see past performance for each of my allocation. It would be great if I can see past performance for each of the allocation class so that I can review my portfolio on a quarterly or annual basis and make changes.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and feedback, we are glad to hear that you are finding the app useful so far. We will take on board your feedback to see past performance indicators into account for future releases.
No Touch ID
Has been 2 years now that members are requesting Touch ID to connect.
And it has been more than 6 months that the dev are saying Touch ID is coming soon.
App got an update today without any improvements, this app is completely useless!
Edit: Finally, thanks for the update!
Developer Response ,
We have now added 4 digit-PIN and biometrics support for the AustralianSuper mobile app, you can update the app and start using this feature. We hope you find is useful.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.