Get on top of your money with the ANZ App. See spending, try Apple Pay and more!
MAKE THE EVERYDAY A LITTLE EASIER
• Pay people and bills on the move with Pay Anyone and BPay® transactions
• Share your account details by SMS or email so people can pay you back easily
• Take a sneak peek at your balance from your iPhone home screen or Apple Watch without logging in
• Add your eligible cards to Apple Pay to tap and pay when you’re out and about
MAKE FAST PAYMENTS WITH PAYID
• Pay friends, family, and even the gardener, in as little as 60 seconds – all you need is their PayID, an eligible account* and the latest version of the ANZ App
• Tap Pay to get started, then choose to pay their email, mobile, ABN/ACN or organisation ID
GET PAID IN AS LITTLE AS 60 SECONDS
• Create a PayID to help you get paid more quickly – it can be your mobile or email in the ANZ App
• Then you can share your PayID with your friends, instead of telling them your BSB and account number
CREDIT CARD DETAILS THAT MAKE SENSE
• See clearer transaction descriptions for credit cards
• Get more information about your purchase, and get in touch with the business in just a few taps
ACTIVATE YOUR CARD SO YOU CAN GET TAPPING IN NO TIME
• Activate eligible ANZ cards in the app
• Just tap More on the accounts screen, then Activate Card
VIEW YOUR STATEMENTS ANYTIME
• You never know when you'll need a copy of your latest statement – or one from up to seven years ago
• Now you can use the ANZ App to view your statements anytime, anywhere. Send them via email or save them to your device using the Share function. Nice!
MAKE SECURE PAYMENTS OVER $1000
• Use Voice ID as an additional layer of security to do more when you’re on the move
• Make Pay Anyone payments over $1000 and pay BPAY® bills over $10,000 without having to remember extra passwords or PINs
LOOKING FOR CARDLESS CASH? NO WORRIES
• Use Apple Pay to get cash out at ANZ ATMs
• Just Tap & PIN to start a transaction
• Find your closest ANZ ATM in the Support section of the app
GET ONTO IT
• New to the ANZ App? Register with your ANZ Internet Banking login details (Customer Registration Number and password). If you can’t remember these you can recover them at any time on ANZ Internet Banking or call us on 13 33 50 and we'll get you started.
• If you are having any issues with ANZ App let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. We’re happy to help.
By installing the ANZ App you acknowledge and accept the ANZ App Terms and Conditions and License Agreement (see ‘License Agreement’ tab) and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via the App Store or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
The ANZ App is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Super, Shares and Insurance (if available) are not provided by ANZ but entities which are not banks. ANZ does not guarantee them. This information is general in nature only and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. ANZ recommends you consider if this service is appropriate to you prior to making a decision to acquire and use the ANZ App.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Terms and conditions apply to the use of Apple Pay view them at anz.com/applepay. Card replacement is available if your card is currently loaded onto your digital wallet. Not available with ANZ Mobile Pay, ANZ Commercial Credit Cards, ANZ Paycard or ANZ Rewards Paycard.
Apple, Apple Pay, Apple Wallet, Apple Watch, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
*Available when the sending and receiving accounts are capable of processing faster payments. Not available on some ANZ accounts, including ANZ One, ANZ Home Loans and ANZ Personal Loans. Technical interruptions may occur.
Some customers were experiencing difficulty when logging in, so we fixed that in Version 4.17.1 of the ANZ App.
Plus, in case you missed it:
• Your transactions have had a makeover. We've added clearer transaction descriptions for debit cards so you can see more information about your purchase, and get in touch with the business in just a few taps. You can even see where you made a purchase on a map. Handy!
• Business One customers can now activate their cards in the app and get back to business in no time.
• We’ve made some changes to the way that VoiceOver reads the screen when activating a card. These improvements will make it even easier to activate your new card.
• If you’ve already created a PayID, you can check whether it’s active by visiting the Profile section and tapping on PayID.
Did you know?
You can now search your transactions by category, value and even suburb. Nice!
Ratings and Reviews
Dark ages ap
Infuriating to use!!!! doesn’t reorder accounts on iphone even after hitting reorder. “Current” I do not have uncleared funds waiting to clear, and was told it is a reflection of transactions made but lumped into “current” balance which doesn’t reflect what is actually IN your account!!!!
nab ap is by far superior and is 10yrs ahead. HATE using ANZ internet banking and the ap with a passion it is infuriating and the phone banking assistants agree with me and encourage me to give honest feedback as they are aware how mediocre it is. I made a transfer to another bank but both the ap and website don’t record the actual bsb and account number so my only option to check my funds went to the right place was to call up and have a banking assistant check. Dark ages is an understatement! ANZ needs serious re-evaluation on the internet/ap development end as it is not user friendly and causes more confusion. I’d give it 0 stars but that wasn’t an option.
Disappointing compared to other banks.
Having had/still holding accounts & credit cards with several banks in Aus (ranging in size), I think ANZ’s would have to rank as one of the least useful & least intuitive. It looks lovely & the customisation of its backgrounds is a neat touch (although I don’t use it), but I think ANZ could do much better. Surprisingly, Citibank & (perhaps unsurprisingly) CommBank apps are far better to use!
A few function suggestions:
For credit cards, under statements & ‘payment options’, provide methods users can pay off their statements without having a bank account with ANZ. The first time I had a statement come through, I had to phone ANZ to find out how to do a BPAY transaction!!
Also under credit card ‘statements’ tab, once a payment is received, it would be helpful to know that it has been received! Adding a little section saying ‘updated balance’ or ‘amount received’ underneath the statement amount would be so much easier than having to scroll back through all your transactions to make sure the transfer went through & how much was transferred. Citibank does this especially well.
There are many other features that could be gleaned from other banks apps, but those were the first to mind given my experience this week.
A TOP 4 BANK ?? MORE LIKE TOP 50 !!
The first 20 reviews I read, 17 of them were pretty negative (The high rating reviews would have been a long time ago when the app was running much better so no rating / reviewed need to be & should be broken down to every 5-6 weeks.
Most people seemed frustrated with the same related issue / challenges, I have faced also. for example PAY ID is finally available with ANZ but not with the App.
A branch manager mentioned that PAY ID should be updated on the app by July/Mid August 2018, a wild guess from a wild goose. Then a staff member spoke to a rep from Care a few months ago in September and got told very soon latest 3-4 weeks it should be ready haha. I believe it’s not a app designer builder issue but more so a few seniors cooked with no idea. Not only no PayID (from app) but no cardless cash option at all with ANZ?!
What’s your aim here ANZ, if Westpac & CommBank offers this why can’t you...you want to lose customers purposely? These other banks have had this option for over 18 months maybe more. Your update description is misleading and promises broken.
It also now takes way too long to open app and for it to load up before & after fingerprint passcode login.
- ANZ Banking Group Limited
- 337.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.