See your statements, temporarily block your card, and much more. Just like that.
Join over 3.5 million users who are staying on top of their money with the ANZ App.
Take care of the day to day
• Pay people and bills on the move with Pay Anyone, PayID and BPAY® transactions.
• Tick off that life admin. Update your mobile number, email, address and more in Profile.
Your card in your control
• Misplaced your card? No worries. You can block your card to keep it safe while you look for it. Don’t forget to unblock your card in the app when you find it again.
• Report your eligible card as lost or stolen all within the app. We can cancel the card for you and order you a new one. Phew!
• Activate eligible ANZ cards by tapping on More to get started. Then you can set your card PIN straight away.
Features to help you better understand your spending
• See logos and business names for your purchases so that they’re easier to recognise.
• Zero in on specific transactions by searching for keywords, categories and more. Handy!
• We’ll automatically sort your transactions by merchant or category so that you can see valuable insights into your spending – like just how much you spend on coffee each month. Eep!
• View statements from up to seven years ago.
Use PayID to send and receive payments quickly (1)
• Pay friends, family, and even the gardener in as little as a minute – all you need is their PayID and an eligible account.
• Create a PayID in the ANZ App to help you get paid more quickly. Visit Profile to get started.
Join ANZ in minutes
• You can now join ANZ with just your Australian driver’s licence or Australian passport, phone and the ANZ App (2). Download the app and follow the prompts to get started.
More features you’ll love
• If you’re an existing customer, you can apply for an ANZ Progress Saver or ANZ Access Advantage in the ANZ App in minutes (2). Easy as.
• Saving for something? It won’t feel so far away when you know what you need to save and how you’re tracking with goals in the app (3).
Let’s do this
• New to the ANZ App? Register with your ANZ Internet Banking login details (CRN and Internet Banking password). If you can’t remember these, you can recover them at any time on ANZ Internet Banking or call us on 13 33 50 and we'll get you started.
• If you are having any issues with the ANZ App let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. We’re happy to help.
By installing the ANZ App you acknowledge and accept the ANZ App Terms and Conditions and License Agreement (see ‘License Agreement’ tab) and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via the App Store or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
The ANZ App is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Super, Shares and Insurance (if available) are not provided by ANZ but entities which are not banks. ANZ does not guarantee them. This information is general in nature only and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. ANZ recommends you consider if this service is appropriate to you prior to making a decision to acquire and use the ANZ App.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Apple, Apple Pay, Apple Wallet, Apple Watch, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
1. Available when the sending and receiving accounts are capable of processing faster payments. Not available on some ANZ accounts. Technical interruptions may occur.
2. Consider if right for you. Terms and conditions apply. See anz.com for more.
3. Available on ANZ Online Saver and ANZ Progress Saver accounts.
Let’s talk shop. This update includes something handy for new businesses. Here’s some of what’s new in version 4.40.0 of the ANZ App:
• Sole traders can now open an everyday business banking account in the app. No more lengthy delays and physically signed documents, your account is ready to use straight away. Simply tap Open a New Account, then Business Account to get started.
• We’re making it even easier to get the latest copy of Your Money Report. Tap For You to take a look.
• VoiceOver users might notice improvements to the way the screen reads when opening a new account.
+ Don’t forget. It’s important to keep your operating system up to date. New versions of your operating system can include important security updates and improvements. We’ve created a step-by-step guide to help: check out anz.com/updateanzapp
Ratings and Reviews
Legendary Service 💖
Absolutely loveee the online banking app so easy to use. Accessible by password and Touch ID, and can use ur phone the same as a debit card so I never have to worry bout if I have my card on me or not which has been a life saver multiple times, can even use it at atms. And what I couldn’t sort with the online banking was easily sorted over the phone. All my over the phone enquires have been easily sorted with either the help of the automatic voice mail left by the company or if waited on the line with the help with a well informed staff member, I’ve always been met with a patient and helpful staff member which is absolutely needed since I am not the best with technology or remembering all my details which Ik can be troublesome for them yet I have always been assisted without any sign of aggravation or annoyance even tho Ik it can definitely be that. And last but not least the time, the time it takes to transfer money to my account from almost any other banking whether anz or not is amazing my money almost always goes into my account immediately even payroll is transferred immediately, which in my opinion is a must have. A bonus/ negative is that they are always updating their services which is great because the intention is to make the experience better for everyone but at the same time sometimes prevents the app from being useable or being able to view certain things on it. Overall I absolutely LOVE it 💖
Dark ages ap
Infuriating to use!!!! doesn’t reorder accounts on iphone even after hitting reorder. “Current” I do not have uncleared funds waiting to clear, and was told it is a reflection of transactions made but lumped into “current” balance which doesn’t reflect what is actually IN your account!!!!
nab ap is by far superior and is 10yrs ahead. HATE using ANZ internet banking and the ap with a passion it is infuriating and the phone banking assistants agree with me and encourage me to give honest feedback as they are aware how mediocre it is. I made a transfer to another bank but both the ap and website don’t record the actual bsb and account number so my only option to check my funds went to the right place was to call up and have a banking assistant check. Dark ages is an understatement! ANZ needs serious re-evaluation on the internet/ap development end as it is not user friendly and causes more confusion. I’d give it 0 stars but that wasn’t an option.
Yesterday afternoon at Helensvale Branch I had the misfortune to be spoken to bluntly and rudely by the receptionist. I have been the victim of identity fraud last Saturday involving ANZ and also Citibank. I had been in the day before and told although I had AV Security Scanner on my iPhone that for them to reinstate my account it would have to be on my iPad as well. This I did and went back the next day to tell them, this was when I encountered this woman, she said just ring the number on the back of the card it was nothing to do with her. I left the bank in tears, sobbing my way to my car. This was my 4th day of Cyber reporting, Police etc etc, exhausting and very distressing. Back at the car I phoned number in card and got thru to Athena, she was brilliant, she walked me thru everything, reassured me and sorted everything. She restored my faith in ANZ whereas as the other woman just treated me like dirt. Your systems with banks now where staff has to stand and your customers have to stand (not just ANZ) makes for cranky people, she was however sitting (some excuse) but I was made to stand and be abused. I had my ankle fused 9 months ago so all of the extra walking around has not been easy! So bouquets to Athena and absolute brickbats to the woman on reception around 1pm yesterday
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ANZ Banking Group Limited
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.