Trade and manage your investments on the go. Here are just some of the benefits:
• Place a trade anytime, anywhere on your iPhone or iPad
• Never miss an investment opportunity, with the help of live quotes, announcements and unlimited free instant alerts
• Stay up-to-date with market news and videos from our expert media team
• Make trading decisions faster with the help of our tools. Market movers give you a quick market snapshot, share portfolio view gives you the live value of your portfolio as the market moves, and streaming watchlists help you keep a close eye on companies you're interested in
• View market and dividend announcements, technical events and recommendations related to your portfolio and watchlists via your own newsfeed
• Access international trading and research
• Unlock your CommSec App instantly with PIN, Touch ID login, and Face ID login on supported devices
• View your watchlists via widgets on the today view/notification center.
Get trading insights and manage your investments on the go with Apple Watch:
• Never miss an investment opportunity, with up-to-date share prices through Siri
• Make informed trading decisions faster, with instant access to your CHESS/cash balances
• Keep a close eye on companies you're interested in with our watchlists and other tools.
1. You must have a CommSec Trading Account or Margin Loan to access the app.
2. Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.
3. The content illustrated in the screenshots does not reflect current or live information.
4. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the CommSec Mobile Terms of Service found at
App requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad. The Apple Watch app requires watchOS 3 or later.
For support, you can reach us on twitter @CommSecSupport or email us at email@example.com
• Advanced charts with interactive capability, multiple chart types, technical indicators and more.
• We've improved the app to meet the needs of more customers
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very useful app. Good to see CommSec adding new features to this app frequently. Nowadays, I only trade from this App. It’s so convenient. Two suggestions. Firstly, it would be good if you can add two buttons on the Sell page to allow user to sell 1/2 or all units. Although the app displays amount of current holding units, the buttons will allow fast and accurate data entry. Secondly, on the landscape charts page, it would be good to add some common technical indicators like the ones on your website. Or just load saved charts.
Fix Touch/face ID please
On iPad, when you open the app the password box is focused and the keyboard displayed, but it covers the button for touch/face login. So you have to dismiss the keyboard, press the button and then be verified. Just put the button for this above the keyboard location!
The iPhone app is worse, you click in the field, do Touch ID to fill a password, but the button to log in is still disabled. You have click on the already filled in password field to activate this button.
Overall it’s just bad design, and once in the apps aren’t a lot better, overly simplified to the point even simple things are hard, and pretty awful colour and layout.
Finally, for reasons that make no sense, every single time I click to go to my linked netbank account it opens the App Store even though the app is already installed. The App Store knows this and helpfully offers to just open the app, but commsec makes me jump through the hoop every time.
It’s been this way for far too long, so it doesn’t seem there’s anyone fixing even simple bugs here
No longer receiving alerts
Great app but I have noticed recently that I am no longer receiving push notifications of alerts when stocks trigger the various alerts. It’s only when I noticed in my watch list that a stock price has fallen to a point I recall setting an alert for that I go and check my alert list and it is no longer showing. So far about 4 alerts have been triggered yet I have not received any alerts. It’s frustrating because you want to put your trust in alerts so you don’t have to worry about watching the market all day long but now it worries me opportunities are being missed.
It may have started roughly around the time IOS12 came out...
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- 77.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Commonwealth Securities
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.