Join over 6 million Australians using the CommBank app. Bank with confidence anywhere, anytime.
• Use your device to make fast, easy, secure payments with Apple Pay
• Receive, make and split payments using PayID or account number
• Paying with cash? Withdraw up to $500 from a CommBank ATM using Cardless Cash
Manage bills & payments
• Pay a bill or set up recurring payments with BPAY®
• Get bill reminders and notifications to help pay on time
• Pay your credit card, change your credit limit, lock payments, or set a spending cap
Track your spending & saving
• Saving for something? Set a goal with Goal Tracker
• Stay in control of your spending with Spend Tracker
• Get Transaction Notifications when you spend or receive money
• See your account balance and transfer money between accounts
• Find your nearest ATM or branch
• Activate, lock, cancel or replace your card
• Ask Ceba our virtual banking assistant your banking questions
• Use click to call to skip the automated questions and connect to the right person
If you don’t bank with us, you can open an account in the app.
To use the app you’ll need iOS 12 or above and have your phone’s language set to English & region to Australia.
To use the Apple Watch app you’ll need watchOS 2 or above with your watch’s language set to English & region to Australia.
100% Security Guarantee
The CommBank app is covered by our 100% Security Guarantee, which means we’ll cover any loss should someone make an unauthorised transaction on your account using the app, provided you protect your phone and PIN and immediately notify us of their loss, theft or misuse, and of any suspicious activity on your accounts.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd. ABN 69 079 137 518
As this information has been prepared without considering your financial situation, objectives or needs, you should, before acting on the information, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Terms and conditions for the app and our products should be considered before making any decision. Fees and charges may apply. Goal Tracker requires a GoalSaver or NetBank Saver account in your name only. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 Australian credit licence 234945.
Shop personalised offers from Little Birdie in For You.
Ratings and Reviews
Messy transactions sorting
The app works pretty well, can do what I need to... BUT...
The way pending transactions are shown the day they become actual is sooo annoying!
Like today I can see plenty of transactions dated from any day last week or this week (6 different actual transaction dates, all showing now on today!), and I need to open each of them to know what the actual date is. Until yesterday night all these pending transactions were on their actual dates, now all moved to today.
Who thought it would be smart to present transactions that way?? I need to know what I spent and when I spent it, don’t care the date it’s become actual. It’s just ending up in a total mess. If I want to know what I spent last weekend, got to spend 10 minutes opening transactions one by one over all the next days, what the ... ??
Why not at least give an option in the settings to sort transactions by actual transaction date?
Bill predictions needs major improvement
Bill Predictions needs to seriously improve. The following suggestions would make Bill Predictions much better, easier to use, and more precise:
1. Ability to add a single once off Bill prediction (rather than having to select recurring payments, such as weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly, etc). Some bills are simply not recurring and will be debited ONLY ONCE on an agreed future date with a merchant.
2. Ability to add a brand new Bill prediction with NO previous payment history or pattern (rather than only being able to choose from the random Bills that the app suggests). Currently there is no control over which bills can be added to Bill predictions unless cba decides it’s a possible Bill. I have recurring bills that need to be added to Bill predictions, but I simply can’t add them because the app didn’t suggest it was a possible bill.
3. Ability to select how long a recurring Bill prediction will continue (eg; fortnightly Bill predictions can be limited to a time period of the consumers choice), rather than predicting the bill will continue fortnightly forever. Really needs the ability to choose when recurring Bill predictions for a particular Bill will end by selecting a date to stop the recurring Bill prediction. It is just insane to assume that all recurring bills will continue forever and ever.
Still Need To Use Web Browser For Multiple Tasks
While this iPhone is much better than the iPad NetBank app which has not been updated in more than 3 years, and does not fit correctly on the iPad screen, there is still a number of tasks I need to do via the Web Browser due to limitations on this iPhone app My biggest gripe is when transferring funds to another person (Pay Someone), the NetBank app does not show the account nicknames that have been set up in the Address Book. When transferring money, you will only see the account holders name and their account number. If that person you are transferring money too has more than one account saved, you will not be able to differentiate between them. Even for myself, I have 4 other bank accounts, but in this app, if I wanted to transfer to one of my other accounts, all I see is my name 4 times when selecting ‘Pay Someone’. I then have to close the app and log into NetBank via a web browser on my iPhone just so I can differentiate between my accounts. We should not be expected to memorise all our account numbers along with everyone else who have more than one account. I have been requesting for the account nicknames to be displayed for years. But despite being something that should be easily built into the app as every other bank has done, CBA is not interested for some reason.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- 197.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.