St.George Mobile Banking is designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive and secure environment.
• Open an everyday banking or savings account in 3 minutes.
• Set up and view the balances and 10 most recent transactions of up to 3 accounts without logging on
• Easily transfer money between your Quick balance accounts
• Set up your iOS widget to access Quick balance from your Today Tray without opening the app (iOS 10 or above)
• Share your BSB via message or email from Quick balance.
• Use your fingerprint or security number to logon^
• Use Face ID to logon on iPhone X.
Manage your settings
• Tap the profile icon to update your details.
• Paid for a shared expense? Use Expense Splitter to keep track of who’s paid you. You can also SMS your friends what they owe you~.
Notifications and alerts
• Choose from 7 types of alerts: Deposit, Withdrawal, Daily Balance, Low Balance, High Balance, Dishonour, and Credit Card Repayment Reminder
• Receive as a mobile push notification, SMS or email alert.
• Withdraw cash without your debit card from any St.George, Westpac, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM within Australia (daily and weekly limits apply).
Lost your card?
• Temporarily lock your card for up to 15 days*
• Report your card lost or stolen.
Contact us via Mobile Banking
• Tap ‘Contact us’ to get help faster and skip the security questions~.
Payments & transfers
• Send and receive payments in near real time between customers with St. George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA
• Make transfers and payments (including BPAY®)
• Pay someone using their mobile number
• Send money overseas to existing payees.
Track your spending
• See where your money goes with ‘Categories’+.
Tap the Services menu to:
• Sort or rename your accounts
• Easily search your transactions by date, amount or description
• Schedule future and recurring payments
• Download a Proof of Balance or Interest Earned report
• Download 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Change your daily ATM/EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit for most credit and debit cards (daily limits apply)
• Tell us when you're going overseas.
ATM & Branch Locator
• Locate your nearest St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA or Westpac ATM or branch
• Find a Global ATM Alliance network ATM when overseas.
• Use Mobile Banking on your Apple Watch, by pairing it with an eligible device
• Enjoy our refreshed Apple Watch App design
• Use our refreshed Apple Watch App independently of our iPhone App on Apple Watch series 3 after setting up your iPhone.
If you are having issues with our app, delete and re-install it. If issues persist please call us on 1300 555 203.
Things you should know:
~Standard SMS, call or data charges apply.
*Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you don't unlock the card or report the card lost or stolen.
^Fingerprint logon & other functions may not work on jailbroken devices. View compatible phones at stgeorge.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking/supported-devices.
+This tool provides general information & is intended to be a guide only. Available on savings, transactions & credit card accounts.
Information is current at time of download & subject to change. We collect information on how you use this app for analysis of aggregate user behaviour.
Read the Terms & Conditions for the applicable product or service at stgeorge.com.au before making a decision & consider whether the product or service is appropriate for you. Fees & charges may apply.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL Australian credit licence 233714.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quick balance is unreadable
UPDATE May 2020
When I click on the quick balance screen it shows the list of recent transactions, but the text on every line is cut in half lengthwise so that it is illegible.
I really enjoy using the app for almost all of my banking, but was a bit disappointed that with the iOS optimisation to 11 the Touch ID no longer seems to be a part of signing in. Or at least I haven’t been offered it again since updating to the new iOS and then later updating my phone. Will this be re-introduced?
Developer Response ,
Hi, we have implemented a fix that will resolve this issue. You will be able to download our new app version 9.27 in the App Store within 2-3 hours. If you are still getting issues please email us at MobileSBG@stgeorge.com.au. Thank you, Steve
Never ending issues
Don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed using this app. I’ve had to have my account changed around on 3 different occasions because every time I tried to log in it’d deny access and say ‘invalid input parameters’ when I was entering the correct numbers etc. after having this fixed for the third time, I was able to see my quick balance but was unable to log into both transfer and pay and careless cash because every time I’d enter my details, the app wouldn’t do anything. Now after an update, I can’t even log in! I’ll enter my details and the home page is shown with the same login button. No notification to tell me it’s incorrect or loading. Just nothing. This is the 4th time I’ve had to deal with this app locking me out and I’m over it!
Get the problems fixed ASAP
I have an invalid husband and have to do banking for both of us. I am having the same problems as all your other customers making the same complaints. GET THIS RIDICULOUS SITUATION FIXED ASAP. Have to kill the app then re log on and even then it still comes up with your ID number is incorrect. I am a pensioner but still need to get in to the bank accounts quickly. My husband likes to pay some bills himself. He will be extremely frustrated as everyone else. This should not have been changed until FULLY THOUGHT THROUGH AND FULLY PROOFED before leashing it on to the customers/public. Extremely BAD publicity. I’m over politeness. I’m not giving it any stars as the app isn’t worth it. We can’t even send unless we rate the @#$&* thing!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback and we’re sorry you haven’t had a great experience. Please email us at MobileSBG@stgeorge.com.au if you'd like to provide more information on your experience. Thanks, Samara.
- St.George Bank Limited
- 151.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 St.George Bank - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit License 233714
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.