Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking is designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive & secure environment.
• Open an everyday banking or savings account in 3 minutes.
• Set up & view the balances & 10 most recent transactions of up to 3 accounts without logging on
• Easily transfer money between your Quick balance accounts
• Set up your iOS widget to access Quick balance from your Today Tray without opening the app (iOS 10 or above)
• Share your BSB via message or email from Quick balance.
• Use your fingerprint or security number to logon^
• Use Face ID to logon on iPhone X.
Manage your settings
• Tap the profile icon to update your details.
• Paid for a shared expense? Use Expense Splitter to keep track of who’s paid you. You can also SMS your friends what they owe you~.
Notifications and alerts
• Choose from 7 types of alerts: Deposit, Withdrawal, Daily Balance, Low Balance, High Balance, Dishonour, & Credit Card Repayment Reminder
• Receive as a mobile push notification, SMS or email alert.
• Withdraw cash without your debit card from any St.George, Westpac, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM within Australia (daily and weekly limits apply).
Lost your card?
• Temporarily lock your card for up to 15 days*
• Report your card lost or stolen.
Contact us via Mobile Banking
• Tap ‘Contact us’ to get help faster & skip the security questions~.
Payments & transfers
• Send & receive payments in near real time between customers with St. George, Bank of Melbourne & BankSA
• Make transfers & payments (including BPAY®)
• Pay someone using their mobile number
• Send money overseas to existing payees.
Track your spending
• See where your money goes with ‘Categories’+.
Tap the Services menu to:
• Sort or rename your accounts
• Easily search your transactions by date, amount or description
• Schedule future & recurring payments
• Download a Proof of Balance or Interest Earned report
• Download 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Change your daily ATM/EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit for most credit and debit cards (daily limits apply)
• Tell us when you're going overseas.
ATM & Branch Locator
• Locate your nearest St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA or Westpac ATM or branch
• Find a Global ATM Alliance network ATM when overseas.
• Use Mobile Banking on your Apple Watch, by pairing it with an eligible device
• Enjoy our refreshed Apple Watch App design
• Use our refreshed Apple Watch App independently of our iPhone App on Apple Watch series 3 after setting up your iPhone.
•Make your messages exciting with static & animated MelbEmojis.
If you're having issues with our app, delete and re-install. If issues persist call us on 1300 555 203.
Things you should know:
~Standard SMS, call or data charges apply.
*Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you don't unlock the card or report the card lost or stolen.
^Fingerprint logon & other functions may not work on jailbroken devices. View compatible phones at bankofmelbourne.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking/supported-devices.
+This tool provides general information & is intended to be a guide only. Available on savings, transactions & credit card accounts.
Information is current at time of download & subject to change. We collect information on how you use this app for analysis of aggregate user behaviour.
Read the Terms & Conditions for the applicable product or service at bankofmelbourne.com.au before making a decision & consider whether the product or service is appropriate for you. Fees & charges may apply.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL Australian credit licence 233714.
Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not as user friendly as other banking apps
Widgets and App not as user friendly or efficient as other banking apps. It takes more steps to perform basic banking functions than in other banks apps - it needs to be simplified. Eg. the ‘Quick balance’ display for credit cards and savings accounts both display ‘available balance’ which is impractical for credit cards. When you show the available balance for a credit cards you have to work out your actual balance by subtracting your available balance from your credit card limit mentally; another unnecessary step, just tell me how much I’ve spent on my credit card. Quick balance isn’t actually that quick.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Please email us at MobileBOM@bankofmelbourne.com.au if you'd like to provide more information on your experience. Thank you, Steve.
I have been with BOM for more than 10 years and has been great but as soon as I have spotted an unauthorised transaction on the Visa account, I have contacted the fraud support to assist the case and believe or not I had to be out of the pocket about $410 for something that I didn't authorise. The support was very aggressive and unprofessional standing they ground talking all over me that I had to ask, can I please say something? after trying to have a polite conversation. I will now cancel my account and go else were no related to this corporation because I suppose that its the same support team handling the enquiries.
would never think that a bank can be so greedy and reader loose a long term client than handling the issues the proper way.
Also, the mobile app its clustered with glitches and maybe that is a reason that I got scammed as well I also offered to send screenshots of the mobile app to show that this may have been the way that the account got hacked but they didn't want know and wash their hands with it and left me out of pocket even do that they are insured on those type of transaction issues.
I am waiting on the new card pay off my balance and move on and no member of my family will have any more interaction with this bank thank god was only $410.
Bad policies and practice to handle customer support.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for letting us know about this, and we understand how frustrating this must be. Please email us at MobileBOM@bankofmelbourne.com.au so we can look into this further. Thank you, Steve.
Running balance please
All my other banking apps show the resultant balance after each individual transaction. Can you please include this in yours? If I want to know what my balance was on this day last month (so I can see how much I have saved) with your app I have to do math. Or wait for a statement. Seems like a no-brainer to include the balance after each transaction. Can you please incorporate this feature for both offset and loan accounts?
Your app does this now! While I’d like to think it was because of my review, the quick turnaround time suggests you probably had this in the works prior to my mentioning it. In any case, thanks!
- St.George Bank Limited
- 117.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Bank of Melbourne - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit License 233714
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.