- The OFFICIAL 5K Runner® Couch to 5K app.
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Get in shape and lose weight in 8 weeks
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others…
- 8 Weeks, 3 Times a week, 30 Minutes a day
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
Simply Gets Results
◉ Excellent for Weight Loss
◉ The most effective 0 to 5K app
◉ Nothing to learn. Just press start
● All Features fully enabled, and no ads
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
The Free Version
- All features are fully enabled
- Program includes the first four runs
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
- Subscription options are monthly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
True to form!
My friend and I used this app to start running .... we couldn’t even run 100m with out stopping before we started. The flexibility of the app allowed us to repeat a few weeks along the way when didn’t feel we were ready for the next step. It took us a little longer but we made it to the end and beyond! Running 8-10km 2-3 times a week plus the local park run. This app really does work and the flexibility allows you to progress at your own pace - and you can still listen to your own music 🏃♀️Highly recommend!
Awesome App 10/10
Absolutely awesome App.
Gently gets you working out. The gradual increase in run time makes running achievable.
I’ve found I’m really looking forward to each run knowing I’m running for longer and really making progress. The way the app is set up visually is great, you can see exactly what’s coming up next either a run or rest. Love how you can look back on your history and see how much progress you’ve made.
Having the half way point on days when your a little less energetic is a great idea.
A great app for “non-runners”
This is a fantastic app for people who want to start running, but aren’t too sure how to go about it. After a few failed attempts at running, I download 5k Runner. It breaks down runs into sessions that are achievable, yet challenging, and allows for flexibility (I had to repeat a few runs, and even go back a week or two when I fell unwell). I can now run 5km, and am enjoying running so much that I am working my way through the 5k Pacer and 10k Runner apps, too!
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 172.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 5K premium full 8 week program $22.99
- Lifetime Premium $38.99
- Premium Subscription $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.