Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and Reviews
Forget doing business on Facebook
With so many fake ads appearing on Facebook in recent times I have to ask,
1) Is Facebook aware of the fake claims?
2) If Facebook is accepting money to show these fake ads on our pages, aren’t they a willing conspirator in stealing money from people?
I have in the past, but NEVER again, tried to purchase things ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS ADVERTISED BY FACEBOOK, so there must be some form of verification from FB to it. No way! Scams after scams just keep rolling in. Facebook you must get you advertisers in order to keep any chance of being a reputable company for both advertisers and consumers. If this is ignored, you show nothing but contempt for your consusers. Remember which one you have more of and the consumer laws around the world that will eat you up if you choose to ignore this issue. Ignoring complaints does not make them go away, it just pisses people off. Eventually they will make a stand when a little hashtag group meets a law firm that wants to make a name for it self. If you can’t understand what I’m getting at that means a class action.
Now let’s see if this review gets posted or if I end up in Facebook jail. See you on the other side.
I cannot help but ask.. why do you even use Facebook if it makes you clearly so very, well, agitated. You don't seem to like a whole lot about it.. I'm not picking on you or anything I'm just making a suggestion in the hope it may improve your happiness.
So, clearly you are unhappy with the setup of Facebook and what you can't find for long, and how long it takes for people to post about lost dogs. I get that I really do empathise with you.
But why don't you google social media sites and you will probably find one that suits you better that is maybe more localised - I am certain you would hear a lot more about lost dogs if you found a local social media network. You can start groups where many people will agree with you.
Where I live for instance, and I only googled where I lived and social groups and you would possibly be really impressed and a lot happier if you saw the amount of groups who are interested in wow so many many different lines of interest.
Go on, try it. Stick to social media where you live if you would like to keep up with more daily kind of events.
I hope I helped. I could just feel your anger and frustration, disappointment. You aren't restricted to just using Facebook as social media guys and gals. Believe it or not there is a very big world out there and you need to sometimes look a little beyond just Facebook, if you want true happiness.
I wish you all the best.
Blocked for no reason
I have been blocked for the second time this week for apparently posting offensive content. This is completely untrue and ridiculous as I have tried to check what it is that I posted, but it will not show me anything. It just says “the following post is against our community guidelines” but the page is blank.
I was blocked for 24 hrs at first and now I’ve been blocked for 3 days. I believe my account has been hacked as I have checked my login information. I have had random logins in Brisbane QLD and the Goldcoast QLD. I currently reside in Cairns QLD, and haven’t travelled to either of these places.
I have reported this problem MULTIPLE TIMES! Yet I haven’t received a single response from anyone. I have also changed my password twice which doesn’t seem to be working. I have been notified that if the issue continues my account may be disabled permanently, which is an absolute joke as I have done nothing wrong. I use FB to stay in touch with close friends and family and it would be a shame for it to be disabled because some idiot hacked my account and I got the blame for it.
I score this app ONE STAR because it is PURE TRASH!
- Facebook, Inc.
- 451.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars $2.99
- Supporter $1.49
- 250 Stars $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.