Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and Reviews
The most useful app, but room for improvement
Facebook is a very useful social tool! But it doesn’t encourage friendship and relationship growth offline! Please improve in that area as well 🙂👍🏽
Please have a look at the keypad compatibility with Facebook App. I sometimes have trouble typing, I’m not sure if it’s the iPhone or the App. But please have a look at that aspect of your App.
Also, I realise that people are not motivated enough to wish me happy birthday! When it comes to people Birthday! It should be at the top of the notification or something to motivate them to wish them well and spend time with the Birthday person!
Also, I have no idea of which of my friends taking interest in my posts to my wall/newsfeed... I would like to know who’s taking interest..
Also, I think there is a glitch in the app, the green lights to show our friends are active on Facebook is lying! Some are not even logged into Facebook!
Also, when people unfriend me, I want it to be easier to know who unfriend. please...
Something that might encourage friendship and relationship growth:
1: Hey, you and your friend, haven’t spoken or hangout! Get together and organise something!
2: Hello your friend invited you, make the effort to come, they’ve given you plenty of notice etc
3: Daily motivation: Build your friendship with each of your friends and go do something offline together! Every month!
Good riddance Facebook ,,l,
Only thing I use Facebook for is the police location page. I’ve deleted the app as well as instagram and what’s app because I never see anything from friends or family. Don’t even see pictures that my hot female friends post anymore. Just bombarded with ads that are irrelevant and even if they were of interest to me I wouldn’t buy or even click on cause the hole data collection is an absolute disgrace. In fact I don’t buy anything advertised or pushed on me, even if I need it. It’s principal. And I didn’t like how it filters comments. Within 30 seconds of using Facebook I’m asking myself why am I wasting my time. Also I don’t trust that just by turning off features like face recognition, microphone and camera access or location, that they won’t still be gathering data. In fact how could you trust anything anymore. We constantly hear about companies breaching people’s privacy. Isn’t that right Facebook? The “smart” tech era has been and gone for me. Back to Nokia or no phone now their pushing 5g knowing exactly how bad and dangerous it is, both for health and as a weapon. Hopefully you all realise that too sooner rather than later, and have your politicians charged with assault because that’s exactly what it is
Forget doing business on Facebook
With so many fake ads appearing on Facebook in recent times I have to ask,
1) Is Facebook aware of the fake claims?
2) If Facebook is accepting money to show these fake ads on our pages, aren’t they a willing conspirator in stealing money from people?
I have in the past, but NEVER again, tried to purchase things ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS ADVERTISED BY FACEBOOK, so there must be some form of verification from FB to it. No way! Scams after scams just keep rolling in. Facebook you must get you advertisers in order to keep any chance of being a reputable company for both advertisers and consumers. If this is ignored, you show nothing but contempt for your consusers. Remember which one you have more of and the consumer laws around the world that will eat you up if you choose to ignore this issue. Ignoring complaints does not make them go away, it just pisses people off. Eventually they will make a stand when a little hashtag group meets a law firm that wants to make a name for it self. If you can’t understand what I’m getting at that means a class action.
Now let’s see if this review gets posted or if I end up in Facebook jail. See you on the other side.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 432.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter $6.99
- Supporter $6.99
- Supporter $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.