The Fetch Mobi app brings the best of Fetch to your iPhone & iPad.
Once you've signed-in to your account you can:
- Watch selected channels, TV Shows and movies.
- Download selected movie and TV shows to your iPhone or iPad and watch them offline.
- Use the app as a remote control or channel changer.
- Search the 7 Day TV guide and set recordings and reminders.
- Post comments about what you’re watching on Facebook or Twitter.
If you're not yet a Fetch user you can still browse the movie and TV show catalogue, watch trailers and check the TV Guide.
Thank you for your feedback on the app. In this release, we have done a couple of enhancements.
If you have feedback or suggestions, please go to settings in the app and select the Feedback option.
Ratings and Reviews
App is great so far & Still to be Advised
App is great so far But Still needs & so does the fetch Box including but not limited to the Fetch Mighty future Updates with additional added features in making the fetch box experience better. The Fetch Mighty also needs a Much Larger Hard-drive/SSD storage drive since it fills up too easily, Too Fast & if you also allow for a feature to be able to use an external extra large portable Hard-drive/SSD storage drive via one of the external USB plug slots plus even in future Built Fetch boxes including the Fetch Mighty boxes using other other different USB-C plug sockets for this external extra drive storage space would be nice please ASAP...
Is good but a lot of repeats & anything new cost extra money ☹️
When you searches for shows or movies it should let you pick A category like if I type cars it should let me pick tv shows or movies or racing or documentary etc.
this way you can find what you are after & not have to go through heaps of shows your not interested witch ruined your experience. Also you should be able to use your phone app as a controller for the TV when you’re doing searches so you can say the word into your phone and the search will appear on your mighty box as it is very annoying typing in the way it is set up which ruins the experience as takes too long to type it in and sometimes you just give up trying to find what you were looking for.
Seek in recordings is really slow
It’s pretty nice that you can watch your recordings on the app when you are on your home network but why is the seek so slow? When you drag the slider to jump to the middle of a recording it can take minutes for play to resume.
It actually takes longer than 10 seconds for the 10 second skip function to work too. So ironically it’s quicker to not press skip than it is to press it!
Also the search function doesn’t search the titles of your recordings so if you have a lot you can’t find them by searching. It’s also annoying that it mixes and preferences the paid shows in with the free to air shows so it’s really hard to search for things on free to air TV.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FETCHTV CONTENT PTY LTD
- 77.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2022 FetchTV Content Pty Ltd