BINGE is home to the TV shows and movies that everyone is talking about. When people ask where did you see it, they say – I SAW IT ON BINGE’. Discover the most talked-about TV including The Last of Us, Euphoria and And Just Like That... or settle in with every episode of Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Mr Inbetween.
- Packed with the world’s best TV shows, movies, crime, docos, comedy, lifestyle, reality, sci-fi and loads more.
- Stream thousands of hours of shows and movies from the world's best storytellers including HBO, BBC, FX, NBCUniversal, AMC, Peacock and Discovery.
- No lock-in contract, cancel anytime.
- Create up to 5 profiles to personalise your BINGE experience.
- Stream anywhere, anytime in Australia on popular devices.
- New to BINGE? Start your free trial.
Discover something to watch today:
- The latest dramas including Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty, The Way Home, American Horror Story, and more.
- Top-rated and award-winning shows including Succession, The White Lotus, House of the Dragon, The Walking Dead, Chernobyl, and more.
- All-time favourites like The Sopranos, Sex and the City, The West Wing, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Barry, True Blood, Grimm, and more.
- Gripping documentaries including House of Kardashian, Kim Vs Kanye: The Divorce, The War: Australia's Bikie Wars, Low Country: The Murdaugh Dynasty, Shaq, The Jinx and more.
- Aussie originals including The Real Housewives of Sydney, FBoy Island Australia, Love Me, Colin From Accounts, The Twelve, Wentworth, Upright, The Real Housewives of Melbourne, and more.
- Lifestyle and reality including Below Deck Mediterranian, Vanderpump Rules, The Real Housewives of New York City, Jeopardy!, Gogglebox Australia, The Great British Bake Off, Taskmaster, and more.
- Comedy for all tastes including Summer Heights High, Our Flag Means Death, What We Do In The Shadows, The Lovers, Black Ops, and more.
- Every premium WWE event live or on-demand, including Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble, as well as your favourite weekly shows and more.
- And heaps of movies including Cocaine Bear, 65, Aftersun, A Man Called Otto, Bullet Train, Top Gun: Maverick, the Twilight series, the Harry Potter film series, the Spider-Man collection, and more.
App Store Subscription
Standard - stream simultaneously on 2 screens with selected content available in 4K on selected Apple devices* for $18 per month. No lock-in contract.
Subscriptions will be charged to your Apple ID account, 24-hours prior to the end of your current subscription period.
Subscriptions auto-renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription or trial period. You must cancel via your Apple ID Account Settings.
Manage your subscription by going to your Account Settings, after purchase.
Terms & Conditions: help.binge.com.au/s/terms-and-conditions
Data Collection Statement: help.binge.com.au/s/data-collection
*Compatible 4K device required. Minimum broadband speed of 25Mbps required. Selected content only.
We've updated our BINGE app. This update includes performance improvements & bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s good, but not great
I’ve been using Binge for the past six months. There’s a lot of content that I used to watch on another platform, but it didn’t have a native app. So I thought that Binge would be a better option. And it is, but only just.
The app on my AppleTV is very clunky. It’s also not the most user friendly. I am constantly overshooting where I want to go on the menu, because of the lag. This especially happens when my Bingelist option is all the way over on the other side of the options from Home. So I’m having to constantly go back and forth, then wait for the lag to catch up, then if I’m verrrry careful, I can finally get there. The other thing that happens is that watched shows stay on my list of things to watch. I’ve scrolled through and let it finish again, but it remains there on my list of things to finish watching. One final thing is the inability to download so I can watch offline. It’s something that my other services all have and it’s something lacking here, especially for the price.
I’ve read some of the other reviews here and a lot of my problems with the app are things that were brought up three years ago. If these things were fixed, Binge would be great. As it stands, I’m watching less on Binge and more on my other streaming services, because they’re easier to use. As it stands, Binge is okay…but not great.
Developer Response ,
Hi Jamie, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Are you able to plug your Apple TV into the modem via ethernet cable? This may help with your lagging issues. We'll pass on your feedback, if you have any other issues you'd like to discuss, please reach out via the app support button.
My reasoning for this isn’t because of the app design (it plays a bit of a problem though) but rather the content. The one thing I absolutely love doing at the very end of a stressful school day is watching a couple episodes of my favourite show “Adventure Time” but when I watch any of the episodes I always notice that some violent stuff (the kinda of things that make “Adventure Time”, well, “Adventure Time”) are completely cut out but some other scenes that are arguably worse are instead actually kept in. This is so annoying, and i get that it’s so kids don’t watch the slightly disturbing favourited kids show “Adventure Time” and get scared by a couple of the scenes, but why go to the extent of cutting some parts out when you a) have already cut these “scary” scenes out and b)actually have a warning for the show in the first place. I mean, it’s called parental guidance for a reason. One solution I propose to you is that there’s a feature on the parental controls area where you can put the cut show there and leave the unedited version on the account that doesn’t have parental controls. Boom, mic drop.
Be aware Binge & Kayo subscriptions interdependent
I pay for a standard Binge subscription (2 screens) and separate Kayo subscription (1 screen only), however I my family can only watch 2 screens across both platforms at one time. If we try to watch binge on 2 different devices and then log into Kayo on a third device, one of the devices with binge gets an error message saying the number of screens has been exceeded. Trying to refresh the devices with binge then causes the same error message on the device with Kayo. I’ve tried to contact Binge who tried to tell me I was logged into other devices - which only occurred after I encountered the problem and was trying to double check my subscription, and even if that was the case, Kayo shouldn’t have been affected because the subscriptions are independent right? Then Binge tries to tell me if I want 3 screens I need to pay more! I only want what I’m already paying for! PS to the response below - if we were already logged on via other devices then we would have got the error message when just trying to watch binge on 2 screens -but we were successfully watching on 2 screens as per subscription. Only got the error message when trying to watch Kayo on a third device. Kayo and Binge are not supposed to be dependent on each other…..
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thanks for your review. Check that no one else is logged in and using screens at the same time as you are and log out of all to ensure they're not running in the background. If issues persist, we can look into your streaming data, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- STREAMOTION PTY LTD
- 79.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Copyright © 2022 STREAMOTION PTY LTD. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard $18.00