The Fetch Mobi app brings the best of Fetch to your iPhone & iPad.
Once you've signed-in to your account you can:
- Watch selected channels, TV Shows and movies.
- Download selected movie and TV shows to your iPhone or iPad and watch them offline.
- Use the app as a remote control or channel changer.
- Search the 7 Day TV guide and set recordings and reminders.
- Post comments about what you’re watching on Facebook or Twitter.
If you're not yet a Fetch user you can still browse the movie and TV show catalogue, watch trailers and check the TV Guide.
We continue to listen to your feedback on the app. In this release we've added the ability for you to watch your subscribed Virtual Playlist Channels, such as Oxygen, on the app. We've also made performance improvements and multiple bug fixes, including addressing download crashes and the issues with setting team tags.
If you have any suggestions on how we can make Fetch or the app even better, please send us feedback in feedback section of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Better - still without an old feature
Really missing the old feature which let you watch recordings through the app. I loved this I used to watch recordings in my back room on my iPad now I can't.
Conversely, good to see fetch team is listening to the reviews. The grid layout for the TV guide is back, and the overall interface feels so smooth now so well done for that.
But this review won't get to 5 stars until the feature of watching your recording on your mobile device is brought back to the app as this was the biggest reason I bothered owning the app, and this goes for other people in the household, and others I know too.
It seems that every time I open the app it crashes when i go over to the tv guide. Then when it does work after trying to open 3 or 4 times it doesn’t connect to the fetch box. It’s getting more frustrating as time goes by. The guide also used to show which season & episode number was showing but now it doesn’t, you don’t know which episode it is until you have already recorded it.
Improvements to fetch TV App
Currently at the moment, Tv channel on the fetch tv app and fetch tv box shows old logos of certain channel news Asia programs. Currently, there is a new renamed title and logo for the channel as Cna, not channel news Asia. This includes new program names. Some of these new programs will be released this week. Would it be possible to take some of this into consideration to updating the logo image of Channel news Asia and images of channel news Asia programs in your next update. That’s all the feed back I have to say. App works great. Will give it five stars when the change happens.
- FETCHTV CONTENT PTY LTD
- 79.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012-2019 FetchTV Content Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.