Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar – quickly switch between month, week and day views.
• Events from Gmail – flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks – create, manage and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar.
• Video conferencing – easily add video conferencing to Calendar events.
• Quick event creation – Smart Suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and mark Goals as done automatically.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking colleagues' availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
THE best calendar app EVER
Okay I've used many a calendar app to try and organize my life - especially things that done need to be done everyday, also reminders and events, appointments etc. Its always been hard to try and determine when is the best time to do this or that - this app DOES IT FOR YOU! It does the juggling - and if it's not a good time 'Later' and it will pop up somewhere else!
Being a shift worked without a regular 9-5 this has been amazing to achieve everything I want and need to do in the week. 5 STARS, thank you google!
Important feature missing!!!
Just moved over from apple iOS native calendar app, this calendar app is pretty good but is missing a yearly view. Yearly view is useful when planning or checking anything on a yearly scale like holidays, birthdays, rent, work etc. Anything that happens in more than a month’s time it’s much easier to look at the whole thing in one single view.
Also in monthly view I don’t know why it is scrolled horizontally but scrolling vertically makes more sense as some days from previous and next month’s are visible at the first and last week of the current month, it would be more seamless to scroll up & down and see each month following the other without page breaks.
Plus this is just something minor but when scrolling, everything except 3 day view snaps to grid and it breaks the continuity of the calendar. In weeks view if I were to, say I am planning a trip or an event over 4 days, if 2 of those days were on next week the whole event would be broken up into 2 “pages”. Of course I can change the start of week day to a day that puts the whole event into the same page but it’s just nicer to scroll around the calendar to adjust the view instead of having to go settings every time.
Been using this calendar app for about 5 years or more on phone and PC. It’s great. I like the features, like colour decoding, notifications, repeating events.
There are a few things I’d like to be able to do, but can’t at the moment:
1) I’d like the option to be able to create notifications for the finish time of events. Currently only notifications for the starting times are possible. I need reminders to pick up my kids *after* the event too.
2) I’d like to be able to copy an event to a new date. I can set up repeats, but sometimes when I make a new appt, all details stay the same except the date and time. I’d like to be able to copy/duplicate an existing event to a new date/time. Eg when I’m at the physio making a new appt, I don’t need to re-enter everything, I can just say “copy this event” and select a new date/time. Would also be great - if I’m not asking too much - to have the option when adding a location to an event, to select ‘current location’.
Many thanks in advance. I’ll change my rating to 5/5 (perfection) for these cake icings...!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 193.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.