Get more done with Google Tasks. Manage, capture and edit your tasks from anywhere, at any time, with to-dos that sync across all of your devices. Integrates with Gmail and Google Calendar to help you get tasks done, faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organise your tasks by date or prioritise using drag and drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
• Bring Google's suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
Take control of your task management and install Google Tasks. Start managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost ticking all the boxes!
I’ve been waiting for a dedicated Tasks app from Google. This app functions well and the recent update has included some much needed features such as due ‘time’ (but it would be great if it were visible on the task list!) and repeating tasks. It still needs to be integrated with Calendar, but I wonder if this is about to happen noting the prompt to import existing Reminders into Tasks. I need to be able to add an image in notes, not just text. I would love to be able to share tasks and/or whole lists, eg with my husband, then I could consider using it for our grocery shopping list!
Something so simple yet effective!!
Google tasks is the only tasks app I have found that ticks most of my boxes whilst not having any deal-breaking features and without a subscription plan.
Google tasks allows me to organise my daily routine and tasks that I have to accomplish, while it does lack some key features such as repeating tasks, they can be worked around by unticking tasks and placing them back into the list (with the recent update, my checked sub lists finally go back to their parent. THANK YOU GOOGLE.)
More support with google calendar and notes would be appreciated, as tasks don’t seem to sync with the Calender..
All in all, I know Tasks is somewhat primitive compared to other to-do apps, but is the only app that doesn’t force a subscription for excessive usage and plus, is constantly being updated, I can only hope for the best.
Great app to keep track of things to do
Tasks lets you make different lists (eg. Urgent, Tomorrow, When I'm in Town) and record not only Tasks but sub-Tasks so you can break down all those big jobs into smaller chunks. It's really easy to use and syncs between devices.... great app.
- Google LLC
- 51.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.