HaloGP lets patients book medical appointments with their favourite general practice and allied health providers. The service is free to users and allows patients to book a doctor's appointment in 3 easy steps:
1. Choose a reason for your visit
2. Select a practitioner
3. Choose an appointment time
By using the HaloGP mobile app, you'll also have access to the following features:
- See availability of doctors in real time
- Fast access to your favourite medical providers and practitioners
- Customised doctor and appointment type set-up to ensure you book with the right doctor based on your condition
- Quick bookings on behalf of family members and dependants
- Email notifications confirming your appointment
- Ability to cancel your appointment adhering to provider guidelines
Thanks for using HaloGP! We're listening to your feedback and in this release we've fixed a few issues for a smoother booking experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doctor’s timeframe of appointments and keeping those time limits
I think this is the best app as far as booking doctor’s appointments. However,not pleased that the doctors or some patients don’t stick to the proper timeframes as I am never seen right on my time that I booked for,in fact I add an hr into my appointment time because that’s how long it takes for me to be seen due to walk-ins I believe not all doctors should take walk-ins as it isn’t fair to those that did book online and not just show up.
What a fantastic app and so easy to use . I am old school and hated making appointments over the phone . Being able to see who is available and when in advance is so liberating for a patient . I can see clearly that this app was designed with the utmost understanding for patient needs. I wish you could take over the it needs for our government you could surly teach them a thing or 1000 thank you .
Booking appointments on line
This is the most amazing app. I can book an appointment with a doctor of my choice when it suits me. However our doctor has advised us that it could take an up to an hour with this new system. Is this because of walk ins? If so they should be given available times or be referred to another doctor as we should not be penalised
- HEALIUS LTD
- 18.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 HotDoc Online Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.