Download the Herald Sun’s new app for iPhone and iPad today!
The Herald Sun app delivers award-winning coverage of breaking news, politics, crime, business and opinion, AFL and other major sports, plus the digital replica of the printed paper and much more. It’s the best way to never miss the stories that matter in Melbourne and VIC and it’s all right at your fingertips.
Key features include:
• Live and latest news – Get the news as it breaks 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
• My News – Your own personal news feed. Tailor your news to get straight to the topics that matter to you
• Today’s Paper – Read the paper anytime, anywhere with the digital replica of the paper, as it’s printed
• Notifications – Be the first to know when big stories break with instant news alerts
• Live Sport Scores – Stay on the ball with AFL and NRL live sport scores and expect analysis
• Share – Join the conversation and share your favourite stories via Facebook, Twitter or email
• Daily puzzles – With new crosswords and Sudoku puzzles every day, there’s always something to keep your mind active
The Herald Sun app for iPhone and iPad is free to download and enjoy, however to access more simply subscribe for Member-only access.
Member-only access gives you full digital access to thousands of subscriber only stories, the digital replica of the paper, puzzles, comics and more of what you love.
Subscription is easy, either:
1) Subscribe through the app (via iTunes) to start your 30-day FREE trial; then subscriptions will automatically renew to $29.99 per month.
The subscription period will automatically renew unless turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account with the subscription price of $29.99 per month. You can manage your subscription any time from your iTunes account settings, this includes renewal options and cancellations.
2) Log in with an existing Herald Sun+ Membership
Please note: This app supports iOS 9 and above
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
We've added a new podcasts section so you can listen to our award winning podcasts whilst reading the news.
Ratings and Reviews
App stalls and won’t re-download
Extremely buggy app of late. Tried to uninstall it to reinstall but it won’t download from the App Store. Couple this with the never ending stream of Brave Nadia stories and I’m left extremely dissatisfied. All for the privilege of $16 per month.
Not good enough
At present, it will not open on iPhone ios 13.2 but will open on iPad. This is a constant problem failing to keep up to date with latest releases. Also, you cannot copy and paste a word or phrase in an article to google it
5 stars all the way
It’s Work perfectly fine. Don’t know why people giving poor reviews.
- News Digital Media
- 155 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © News Pty Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Herald Sun $29.99
- Dummy Herald Sun $0.49
- Herald Sun $16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.