Live Traffic NSW provides up-to-the minute news of incidents and conditions that affect your journey in Sydney and Regional NSW.
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
• Listen to text-to-speech driver alerts.
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
The latest version includes support for iOS13
Ratings and Reviews
What exactly is the point of a live traffic app that doesn’t update when u restart the app? There is currently fires and road closures and I can’t see anything on your app
Does exactly what it should
The people complaining about GPS usage must just be paranoid. It’s an app that tells you about traffic near you, and it can do that while you are moving. In order to do this though, surprise surprise it needs location services enabled.
App works great, and simple to glance at while driving, just like you would a real GPS. 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Thank you thatownsbloke for the 5 stars and positive review. If you have any feedback or suggestions for the team please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again
Live Traffic NSW team
Crashes and throws you out of the app. Not updating with current road closures. Try to update data and it gives me data from over 12 hrs ago.
- Transport for NSW
- 169.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Transport for NSW
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.