Better health means being better informed.
Our refreshed app makes it easier to log in and check your cover details, keep on top of your extras limits and waiting periods, and find your nearest Members' Choice provider.
You can also use the Medibank app to:
• Make a claim and track its processing and approval.
• Find your nearest Medibank store.
• Update your account details.
• Request and download tax documents
To use the updated App, you'll need to be a Medibank health insurance member. If you have Visitors Health Insurance, Working Visa Health Insurance or Overseas Student Health cover, you may not be able to use all the features.
We've been working hard to improve our app for you. In this release, we've:
• Introduced push notifications so that you get all important updates on your phone.
• Enhanced communication preference, where you can manage not only your preferred channel (eg. email) but also topic of interest which you prefer to get updates from Medibank.
Get in touch if there's something you think we should look at next.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Work out estimate
This is a great tool to work out but u should add in full view and In simple terms that rebate is based on NO waiting periods as I know I have WP for extractions so was shocked with estimate until I realised it’s an estimate only - any other person would not think of WP and book appt to be told after they have to pay it in full (not a good experience for cust.
Suggestion: Estimate should link to limit available (this will stop customers calling in for quote)
Where on app can we see where DPT is? Bad experience for cust to be told card rejected to have to call in to be told unfinancial - payment history states payments but not DPT 😀😀.
Developer Response ,
Hi Tao, thanks for your review and for the feedback you have provided. Sorry that your date paid to is not viewable and that it was not made clear that the estimate was based on waiting periods being completed. I have forwarded your feedback to our digital team who are working on providing a friendlier and more efficient App as a matter of priority. Thanks, Dave
PRESCRIPTION IMPROVEMENTS NEEDED
I suffer from panic disorder, and have 28 scripts to treat the anxiety and depression but I can only claim for my dexamphetamine and not my Alprazolam which is the only combination that works to treat my disorder.
It is less time consuming to take a photo of the receipt and upload it to an app such as NIB (who also covered all my scripts under $30 which is why I went back to NIB last time and now tempted to go back to them due to my regular prescriptions needed to manage my illness!
I find Medibank app too complex to use because most people getting prescription medication do not feel well enough to find the script number and I have several prescriptions from the one authorisation script so it’s confusing and hard work for my disorder. Plus I always got majority of money back from NIB. I have scripts here that NIB would have covered for me, and I’m disappointed Medibank don’t take mental illness and depression seriously enough. It’s very real and 1 in 3 people suffer from depression or anxiety (mostly both) so help us get well! Please?
Developer Response ,
Hi, I am really sorry to read of your disorder and my apologies for any inconvenience or difficulties that have been caused. Your feedback has been passed on to our I.T team who are working on providing a friendlier and more efficient App as a matter of priority. If you would like to send us an email with further details at firstname.lastname@example.org we’d really like to help. Thanks, Dave
1. As a “priority member”, it took 19 minutes and 25 seconds to actually speak to someone. If you value your priority members as your recording states, we should be able to speak to someone immediately.
2. The options to select from when one calls do not cover all reasons why a priority member may be calling. You need to include a technical problem option.
3. I spent quite some time speaking to Paris yesterday who was very helpful in assisting me set up a new password yet today when I tried to access mymedibank to answer a question as per the recording ( how much is my premium “ I could not login with my new password.
I have just spoken to Chris who helped me reset a new password and I’m concerned that when I next try to login, it won’t work. I cannot be constantly calling to reset passwords.
This experience I am having as a priority member is as frustrating as calling a telco......
A survey at the end of the phone call should be considered to enable customers the opportunity to provide feedback immediately instead of waiting for a survey, or having to login to our accounts ( which we may be locked out of ) to send a feedback report.
Technically, Medibank can be more efficient.
Developer Response ,
Thank for you taking the time to provide us your feedback.
I'm sorry that you've had this experience with us.
Please send us an email at email@example.com so we can further assist you with the app.
- Medibank Private Limited
- 56.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Medibank Private Limited ABN 47 080 890 259
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.