The Express Plus Medicare mobile app makes it easier for you to do your Medicare business online.
Use the app to do a range of things 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With the app you can:
• submit Medicare claims
• enrol a newborn into Medicare
• update your bank account details and contact information
• view a digital copy of your Medicare card details and current card members
• order a replacement or duplicate Medicare card
• view and download your Medicare Claims History Statements for the last 3 years
• view your Medicare Safety Net balance
• register or change your organ donation decision
• view a digital copy or request a new organ donor card
• view and download immunisation history statements for:
- your child under the age of 14.
Set up the app
You need a myGov account linked to Medicare to use the app.
To sign in to the app, use your myGov sign in details and create a myGov PIN. You’ll then use your myGov PIN to sign in to your app in future.
If you need help creating a myGov account or linking to Medicare, use our online help guides at www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/online-help
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix!! Same issue as Error1234 !!!
Just as Error1234 said on 12thNov, you can’t seem to get past the initial card details part without it showing “an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.” My card details are also correct.
I’ve used this app for years to lodge claims and never had a problem. Last week this error started showing. I came back to it today and still appears! How are we supposed to use any function of the app if we can’t even get past the initial stage??
Please fix this problem as this problem has not gone away since trying for a week!!
Account permanently locked.
Hope you like getting trapped going around in circles with “help” lines. Couldnt log onto the app as every time I tried it said that my Medicare account was permanently locked. MyGov support says to recreate my account to fix this issue. I do that 3 times in 2 days and eveytime I call myGov they say call Medicare. Medicare says call myGov and the best response I get (after the last 50 minute phone call) is that the person on the phone is “baffled” and they suggest I recreate my whole myGov account again even though I can access mygov and see that Medicare is successfully linked to it on a browser. Take this app down and don’t make it available again until the bugs are fixed.
Still some parts could be improved
Normally the app idea is really good but there are some parts that could be improved.
1. I have the multiple Medicare card, every time I login, I need one more step, which is enter the number I would love to login in. It is a little bit annoying. I hope that I can set up the default card setting in the app and not ask again and again when I login.
2. Hope that we could us face ID or Touch ID to login the app, instead of enter the pin.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Services Australia
- 40.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Services Australia (Australian Government)
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.