Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned 'Control Point' technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a 'wash' effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models
• Bug fixes for iOS 13.1
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best photo editor on iOS
Since iOS 13 You need to delete the app and reinstall so you can open images
I really love snapseed. I was the creator of one of the first blogs on iPhone photography & have tested hundreds of photo apps but this is my go to app every time even after all this time. But the biggest features I wish for are
1) a quality noise reduction feature!!!!!!!!!!!
2) I'd like in the black and white section to have sliders to control all colour conversion. Eg magenta, yellow, nuetrals, black, white, cyan etc etc. that way I can make a black and white photo have the same pop as if it were in colour. Some times a yellow and blue can tonally look the same in black and white but in colour the yellow pops more. With selective adjustment I can make the yellow appear brighter & blue darker. The current selection of just a few preset colour filters doesn’t work well enough
Also a dark or black background editing mode. The brightness of the background is distracting when editing
5 stars if those 2 features were added
Update: Years later since I first reviewed & we still need noise reduction. I still have to go over to PS express or Lightroom for this feature
Great app but please support more cameras Raw files
This application is great. I have recently been testing Snapseed vs Lightroom CC and I believe Snapseed comes out on top because it has all the capabilities and functions that Lightroom currently lacks and can only be accessed in the desktop variant.
I only have one criticism, please increase your support for other cameras raw files. I have a Fujifilm x70 that I’d love to use with this program to edit raw files but unfortunately it is not currently supported. The Fuji x100t is currently supported and has the same sensor and processor as the x70...
Love this app!
The filters etc are not extensive, but I find that the ones that are there are ones that I keep coming back to more than other apps I own because they produce the exact look that I want. One thing I’d love to see added is the ability to alter each hue individually, as I usually end up going to other apps to get that. But I will say that people are looking at photos that I’ve taken with my iPad and edited in Snapseed and saying ‘wow’! Definitely money well spent on this app!
- Google LLC
- 95.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.