Introducing the Sunsuper app for members, where you can enjoy the benefits of our award-winning super fund at the touch of a button. Manage your superannuation investments, details and so much more straight from your device.
Fast and simple access
• 4 digit PIN or Fingerprint ID. You will no longer need your member number to login.
• Check your super balance with one touch.
• Change your personal details with ease.
• View and nominate your preferred beneficiaries.
• Have your say on how we communicate with you.
• Stay with Sunsuper. Generate a pre-filled form and email it straight to yourself or your new employer.
• Get quick access to key information that will assist your new employer with paying your super.
Manage your super
• Check your super has been paid and view recent transactions.
• Easily combine your other super accounts into Sunsuper.
• Review your insurance needs and check your cover.
• View your Sunsuper statements and letters.
Manage your investments
• Change your investment options with ease.
• Quickly preview how your investments are allocated across asset classes.
• Access information to help you consider which investment option is right for you.
• Quick access to Dream Rewards for exclusive discounts and offers.
• Sunsuper member offers for partnered events like Sunsuper Riverfire and a day on the green.
Managing your future money has never been easier. Register with Member Online and download today.
You will need to be registered for Member Online before you can access the Sunsuper app.
Not registered? Simply go to sunsuper.com.au/login-register or call 13 11 84.
Already have Member Online access? Download the app now.
Issue and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great updates, still room for growth
Very happy to see the new updates, it is much better already.
I would like to suggest a feature; displaying the performances of the portfolio year on year. Would be good to also have a yearly or monthly, performance breakdown by asset class
The user could swipe left on home screen to display the different charts/performances.
Developer Response ,
Hi Charlie, thanks for the detailed review. We'll take your suggestion into consideration. Appreciate the idea! ^Jen
Super! 👍 [Pun intended]
It was very exciting to hear that Sunsuper released their app! Very simple and easy to use. Finally able to login and quickly check my balance wherever I am. I really like the ability to use TouchID security for peace of mind.
Can't wait to see what else you bring to the app. Notifications when my super goes in would be great! Also would love to see more of the site brought into the application, such as balance history through graphs or maybe even being able to change my investment strategy within the app! 📈
Failing to login
Even after numerous updates for bug fixes, still can’t get past the password section.
I had it set to PIN number - but that option disappears and says there’s been an update so need to reconfirm login.
Takes me to the password field which I fill out but the keyboard is in the way to press “login” and pressing enter only takes you back to an empty password field.
Have even tried logging in in safari and saving my details so that when I open the app and it asks for password that it auto fills (thinking it would take me in once entered) but that doesn’t work either.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the detailed review. This issue is impacting your iPhone model. We have a solution that will be deployed in the next app release. I am very sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime ^Jen
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.