The Event App by EventsAIR is your all-in-one single point of access for engaging and connecting with all aspects of the meetings and events you are attending. Simply install the app and enter your Event App code provided to you by your event organizer.
WIth this app, you can:
• Network with other attendees with the EventStream Private Social Network, including posting of photos, videos, likes and tags
• Earn points, badges and prizes simply by participating in different activities at the event!
• View a list of attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors, and connect with them with direct in-app messaging
• View a complete agenda of the event program and build your own personal agenda. You can also take notes at sessions and export them for future reference!
• Participate in live polls, session surveys, purchase function tickets and even invite other attendees to sit at your table at evening events!
• Stay up-to-date with real time messaging, alerts and news updates
• Connect with other attendees with the easy-to-use contact exchange feature
• Much more!
If you are an event planner and want to learn more about the powerful EventsAIR platform that includes this attendee app at no additional cost, please visit https://eventsair.com to learn more and request a personalized demonstration of this exciting platform!
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Not practical on iPad- No support for landscape mode
Does not permit viewing and use in landscape mode on iPad which makes it impossible to use when using iPad attached to keyboard which is how I use my device at conference. Unless there is a way to do this that I haven’t located, if so it is quite hidden. Arrows for drop down details are also quite buggy and flicker and do not consistently open. Looks good and neatly organised but these issues get in the way of using it.
Laggy and impractical
As pretty much everyone else has pointed out, the app is only available in portrait mode. Not very functional when using an iPad with attached keyboard. My next thought was to use an Apple Pencil but that was no good either - there’s no way of marking up pages, scrolling, or enlarging content. When enlarging the venue map (the only page you CAN enlarge), the print was blurry and difficult to read. The drop down buttons don’t work properly either. The app is a great idea but needs a lot more work for it to function effectively
Significant usability issues
Apart from the lack of horizontal option on i-devices raised by another review, the 200 character question limit is too short, the question screen difficult to navigate and if you back out of the screen before posting your question, the draft has disappeared. The app needs work and is not the best option available for these events.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Centium Software Pty Ltd
- 34.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2023 Centium Software