The Event App by EventsAIR is your all-in-one single point of access for engaging and connecting with all aspects of the meetings and events you are attending. Simply install the app and enter your Event App code provided to you by your event organizer.
WIth this app, you can:
• Network with other attendees with the EventStream Private Social Network, including posting of photos, videos, likes and tags
• Earn points, badges and prizes simply by participating in different activities at the event!
• View a list of attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors, and connect with them with direct in-app messaging
• View a complete agenda of the event program and build your own personal agenda. You can also take notes at sessions and export them for future reference!
• Participate in live polls, session surveys, purchase function tickets and even invite other attendees to sit at your table at evening events!
• Stay up-to-date with real time messaging, alerts and news updates
• Connect with other attendees with the easy-to-use contact exchange feature
• Much more!
If you are an event planner and want to learn more about the powerful EventsAIR platform that includes this attendee app at no additional cost, please visit https://eventsair.com to learn more and request a personalized demonstration of this exciting platform!
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app overall except...
The navigation is simple and the interface promising. I loved the note taking feature linked to the individual sessions however I lost 2 sets of notes. One I had not selected done or gone in and out of the page and it was my first set. The second however I was flicking between camera and the apps and it deleted all my notes. Incredibly frustrating should save all notes automatically...
Portrait mode only
I used this app last year for a conference and it was able to rotate to landscape mode. However, after updating the app just few days ago, the latest version doesn’t allow it to rotate anymore, which means I can use it on my iPad while connected to the keyboard!
Can this be fixed ASAP please? I am attending another conference in 1 day time!
Poor access for vision impaired users
This app is not accessible for people using voice-over. Sighted assistance is required to sign in and links with in the app do not activate using double tap technology available on all iPhones. This is a very poor version.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Centium Software Pty Ltd
- 39.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Centium Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.