Numbers is the most innovative spreadsheet app ever designed for a mobile device.
Get started with one of over 30 Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator, and more. Choose from over 250 powerful functions. Draw and write with Apple Pencil on supported devices, or use your finger. Tap to add tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. Animate your data with interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. Easily filter through large tables. Find patterns and trends using pivot tables.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a spreadsheet at the same time on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch—even on a PC
• Share your spreadsheet publicly or with specific people, see who’s currently in the spreadsheet with you, and view other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on spreadsheets stored in iCloud or in Box
• Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start
• Place tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
• Add and resize multiple tables on a single sheet
• Insert photos, music, and video with the Media Browser
• Enhance your spreadsheets with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Create a form to quickly enter data on the go
• Import and edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Comma Separated Values (CSV), and tab-delimited text
Formulas for everyone
• Choose from over 250 powerful functions, including XLOOKUP and RegEx
• Get function suggestions as soon as you start typing a formula
• Search the integrated function browser for built-in help and sample formulas
• Easily add stock information to spreadsheets
Everything adds up. Beautifully
• Use Pivot Tables and Smart Categories to see your data in a whole new way
• Quickly organize and summarize tables to gain new insights
• Insert gorgeous 2D and 3D charts, including bar, column, line, area, pie, donut, and radar charts
• Animate data with interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Automatically highlight cells based on rules for numbers, text, dates, and durations
• Easily filter through large tables for specific values, text, or duplicate entries
• Change values in cells using sliders, steppers, checkboxes, pop-ups, and star ratings
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com
• Numbers automatically saves your spreadsheet as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Export your spreadsheet to CSV, PDF, and Microsoft Excel
• Use AirDrop to send your spreadsheet to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
• Pivot tables provide a powerful and flexible way to view and analyse data
• Create beautifully formatted pivot tables in just a few taps
• Quickly summarise, group and rearrange data to explore patterns and trends
• Instantly show data by sum, average or count, with additional options to display percentage and running total values
• Add pivot charts to see your data in different ways
• Import and export Excel spreadsheets with pivot tables
• Radar charts help you visually compare multiple variables at once to easily show similarities and differences in your data
• Redesigned Quick Filters let you easily show or hide rows that match a specific value
• New filter options let you find duplicate entries and unique values in your data
• Drag and drop to copy text, images and other items between apps on iPhone*
• Flexible collaboration allows participants to add others to a shared spreadsheet**
• Instant translation lets you translate selected text in up to 11 languages and add the translation to your spreadsheet with a tap**
• Audio graph makes charts accessible to people with vision impairments by playing an audio tone that changes pitch to represent different values**
* Requires iOS 15
** Requires iOS 15 or iPadOS 15
Ratings and Reviews
Wish I had read the reviews before I updated.
Loved this program last year for keeping track of vacation expenses. I foolishly updated the program and now it's useless for what I need. The quick date entry is gone. If I copy paste information from a website, it comes in with a black background which I don't want and can't get rid of. It's gone from being easy to use to frustrating.
Réduire le clavier
Je gère mon budget sur Number depuis des années et je crois que c’est la meilleure app pour le faire. Si vous pouviez trouver le moyen de réduire le clavier ou d’en créer un qui s’arrime avec Number, de manière à ce que l’on voit davantage de surface de page, ce serait fantastique.
Le keyboard takes all the screen. Can you just give us back the old version?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Canada, Inc.
- 532.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2021 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.