Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. Start with an Apple-designed template to instantly create gorgeous reports, digital books, resumes, posters, and more. Or use a blank document and create your own design. Easily add images, movies, audio, tables, charts, and shapes. You can even draw and annotate using Apple Pencil on supported devices or your finger. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Draw and annotate using Apple Pencil or your finger
• Easily add drawings with pen, pencil, crayon, and fill tools, then animate them and watch them come to life
• Use Smart Annotation to add comments and marks that stay anchored to their associated text
• Convert your handwritten words to typed text with Scribble and Apple Pencil
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch—even on a PC
• Share your document publicly or with specific people, see who’s currently in the document with you, and view other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on documents stored in iCloud or in Box
Create beautiful documents
• Use Screen View on iPhone to automatically display text, images, and other elements optimized to fit your screen
• Choose from over 90 Apple-designed templates
• Enhance your document with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Easily add images, video, and audio
• Add an image gallery to view a collection of photos on the same page
• Create interactive EPUB books that can be shared with others or published to Apple Books for download or purchase
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and text files
• Use the table of contents view to easily navigate your document or book
• Add comments and join threaded conversations
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• Turn on facing pages to format your document as two-page spreads
• Create page templates to keep the design consistent across your page layout document
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view character, word, and paragraph counts
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Use presenter mode to easily read and auto scroll text while giving a speech
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from a Mac or PC browser at iCloud.com
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your document in EPUB, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.App Store Description - Numbers
This update contains bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Please Fix Pages!!!
What I Appreciate:
Thank you for adding the ability to use the Apple Pencil. That is great and I am very happy.
I generally appreciate most everything about Pages. It is my preferred word processor. I use it each week to publish newsletters, and various other communications pieces.
What Needs Fixing
When using the “Tab Flyer” template, I cannot add photos, from my Photos without the App crashing or freezing up my iPad Pro.
Also, when I tap to add a photo, often times (not always), I can’t even scroll through my Photos roll.
What Needs to Be Added
Something that I wish Pages for IOS had was the ability to generate a Table of Contents, automatically, based on the various heading styles to choose from. Something like you can do in the desktop version of Microsoft Word-only better.
Please keep adding features to the IOS version of Pages. Now that the iPad Pro is out and powerful, some of us are switching to these devices as our primary computing device (I do not use my laptop much anymore). Having full features on this app would be very helpful.
I've just got my MacBook Pro and started using Pages on it and I'm loving it. Just finished creating my new template for creating contracts for customers, looks and works much better than my "other" documents program on my PC. I've already sent out a couple using the new template I created, very exciting! I have pages on my iPad Pro so I thought it would be great to sync my new templates as I'm out at sites with my tablet and not my computer.
Uh-oh, Pages doesn't sync with DropBox?!? 😳😢😭
Say it isn't so. I use DropBox for my business as it's amazingly universal with all the people I coordinate with and it's easy to use. Pages on my laptop gets 5 stars but on my iPad, only 3. This is a major issue, please add DropBox support in your future update.
I love this app a lot! I use it for when I have to write an essay or something and I can't get to a computer but there are a few things that is not an option that I think it needs to make it completely capable for writing essays.
- A button for indentation
- The option of having a specific header for the first page
- It would be nice if you could be able to put specific documents into albums so that it is more organized
Other than those few things I think this is the best app for writing and is the most similar to Microsoft Word than any other I have tried!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Canada, Inc.
- 462.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2022 Apple Inc.