Siri Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri. The Shortcuts app enables you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps from your favourite apps. Start from hundreds of examples in the Gallery or drag and drop to create your own.
Shortcuts includes over 300 built-in actions and works with many of your favourite apps including Contacts, Calendar, Maps, Music, Photos, Camera, Reminders, Safari, Health as well as any app that supports Siri Shortcuts.
Use the Shortcuts app to:
* Get directions home, send your ETA and start listening to the news, just by asking Siri
* Add a home screen icon that calls a loved one
* Make animated GIFs
* Make PDFs from Safari or any app with a share sheet
* Get directions to the nearest coffee shop in one tap
* Tweet the song you're listening to
* Get all the images on a web page
* Send a message including the last screenshot you took
* And so much more...
Shortcuts can be launched from the Today widget, from Search or by asking Siri. You can even add an app icon to your home screen for your favourite Shortcuts.
Shortcuts opens up incredible possibilities to automate things you do regularly on your iPhone and iPad.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice on iPhone, Apple Watch Interface Needs Work
Workflow is great on iOS. I use it everyday without any issues.
The interface on watchOS needs some work. It doesn't feel smooth. A few suggestions:
- remove the circular progress bar and "play button", these don't matter to me as a user. I want to press a button and have the action executed, as far as I am concerned having the extra "play" screen is a waste of time/space.
- the pop ups to elicit user data are fine.
- on the main screen when you open workflow there is text in the bottom, remove that. It takes up space. I would prefer if the buttons were larger or could fit more workflow buttons on screen.
- the watch face complications feature has weird behaviour. I would like to use this, but it defaults to run the last workflow/action, this is annoying. It would be good if either there were 1) multiple watch complication options, or 2) the workflow complication opened the main workflow screen.
Love the app, great job!
Using on an iPhone and an iPad just doesn’t work
They both NEED to be updated to the latest os OR ELSE! The smart decision of syncing Today widgets worked.. for no one.. For one, iPads don’t have Apple Health... my iPhone is on iOS 12 and my iPad is on iPadOS Beta 7 so iOS 13. First removed Apple Watch capability and now just this..
I use this to customize my app icons, but overall it’s amazing!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Apple Canada, Inc.
- 142.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2019 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.