Simple notes, todos and memos
- Offers In-App Purchases
Simplenote is an easy way to take notes, create to-do lists, capture ideas, and more. Open it, jot down some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection grows, stay organized with tags and pins, and find what you need with instant search. Since Simplenote will sync across your devices for free, your notes are with you at all times.
- A simple, note taking experience
- Sync everything across all your devices
- Collaborate and share
- Stay organized with tags
- Log in with your email or WordPress.com account
SYNC WITH CONFIDENCE
- Automatically sync seamlessly across any computer, phone or tablet.
- Back up and sync everything as you take notes, so you never lose your content.
COLLABORATE AND SHARE
- Collaborate and work together -- share ideas with a colleague, or write a grocery list with your roommate.
- Choose whether to publish your content to the web, and share a link with whoever you want.
- Publish directly to a WordPress site by connecting your WordPress.com account.
- Quickly and easily share with third-party apps.
ORGANIZE AND SEARCH
- Stay organized with tags, and use them for quick searching and sorting.
- Instantly find what you’re looking for with keyword highlighting.
- Use markdown to add formatting.
- Create to-do lists.
- Choose the sorting order of your notes and tags.
- Pin the notes that you use the most.
- Edit tags directly by renaming and reordering.
- Protect your content with a passcode lock.
Terms of Service: https://simplenote.com/terms/
California Users Privacy Notice: https://wp.me/Pe4R-d/#california-consumer-privacy-act-ccpa
Visit simplenote.com to download Simplenote for your other devices.
New: Simplenote Sustainer. Help support the ongoing development of Simplenote with an annual subscription.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful for the day to day, simple and to the point
$27/month or $270/year? Are you insane? I’d love to support Simplenote development, but these options are completely unrealistic.
Cursor won’t go to blank lines
The cursor won’t go into blank lines. ONLY lines with text. Very frustrating.
I opened the app - to my surprise I now needed to make an account for, so I did and every note that I had before were gone. Except for the welcome to Simplenote tutorial note. I had a lot of notes especially thoughts that I’d like to go back to and/or add on and they were gone. Horrible.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the trouble! Can you please confirm if you sign in with the correct account? If you're having trouble locating your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Automattic, Inc.
- 13.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Automattic
- In-App Purchases
- Simplenote Sustainer Monthly $26.99
- Simplenote Sustainer Yearly $269.99