2 Apps in This BundleSee All
Buy the only Official Theory Test Kit and Hazard Perception app bundle now for only £6.99 – saving you 99p!
This bundle includes the ONLY OFFICIAL Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) app for the Car Theory and Hazard Perception test, and the Official DVSA Hazard Perception Practice app. Written by DVSA – the people who set the tests. This convenient bundle will give you all the information you need to pass your theory test first time and 14 interactive hazard perception video clips for you to practise, giving you the opportunity to see how the hazard perception test works and develop your skills.
6 reasons to download the Official DVSA Theory Test Kit app:
1. STUDY – information on all 14 topics to help you understand the theory fully
2. PRACTICE – answer questions on topics to see how much you’ve learnt, including practice case studies
3. MOCK TESTS – includes EVERY official DVSA car theory test revision question and answer – no other app has more official questions
4. HAZARD PERCEPTION – 10 official DVSA practice hazard perception interactive video clips and an introduction to the test
5. EXTRAS – loads of extra features to help you prepare for your test and beyond, including The Official Highway Code 2015 edition and a voiceover option
6. EASY TO USE – it makes revision on the go really simple with clear 3-step approach: study, practice and mock tests
Key Features of the Hazard Perception Practice app:
• From the people who set the tests – who better to learn from?
• Know what to expect – watch the official DVSA video, which introduces and explains the hazard perception part of the theory test
• Official practice clips – includes 14 official interactive DVSA practice hazard perception video clips showing a wide variety of environments and road conditions. Tap the screen when you see a hazard developing, then receive a score for each clip to see how you’ve done. Review your performance and see how the clip is scored, with useful tips to help improve your skills. The app clearly tracks your progress so you know when you’re ready to pass!
These apps are optimised for iPhone, iPod touch and iPads.
Ratings and Reviews
If you put all the effort in you will pass 1st time and 50/50
I bought this app to study for my theory test it is good but it says to pay £6.99 and they’ve been taking £23.99 a month of ov me and I’m trying to sort this issue out .please be careful about it
Passed my theory first time!
I’ve only used this app to get used to the test (esp hazard perception) and it has tremendously helped me on my first attempt (and first pass as well!). Highly recommended!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.