Arbor lets you book parent/guardian consultation slots, register your child for a club or trip, and manage payments all from one place. You can also use it to check in on your child’s attendance, behaviour & academic progress.
Arbor is only for parents at schools using Arbor Management Information System (MIS). If you’re not sure whether this applies to you, we recommend contacting your school office.
Use Arbor to:
- Take a look at your child’s key attendance information, including their average attendance for the year so far
- Edit contact details for your child such as your home address or phone number
- Register your child for an after-school club
- Register your child for an upcoming school trip
- Take a look at your child's behaviour information, including positive & negative behaviour points awarded this year
- Manage your child’s payment accounts and pay for meals or trips directly
- Track your child's academic progress, including the targets they’re working towards this year
- Download report cards
- Book slots at parent/guardian consultations
- See your child’s timetable
- Add new medical information about your child
- Check upcoming homework assignments
Having trouble? Please reach out directly to your school office for help.
We’ve been hard at work making sure the App works even better on iOS13. We’ve also fixed some issues that iPhone 11 users were having.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Basket option would be good
Find using the app more mobile friendly, I can actually see the whole screen rather than half.
What I think would be great is if Arbor offered a basket option for payments rather than having to do them individually!
All in all good app and easy to navigate.
Useful app and helpful support
I installed this app to check the progress of my kids at the school. The app gives an up to date info about where are my kids now, their behaviour etc. I can also see messages from the school which is mega useful, the app also pings me when a new message is there - so I don’t miss them. I know that I can pay for meals from the app, but I haven’t tried it yet.
There were some issues when I was logging in for the first time. So I contacted my school and they sorted everything four with the app support. It was so quickly.
I like the fact that I have about my kinds in my phone, it makes me closer to them when they are at school.
No iPad app?
Seems OK, but it is frustrating that no iPad app is available.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! I'll send this along to our team to see what we can do in the future. Aimee
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.