CuriosityStream is the world's first on-demand streaming service for award-winning documentaries that enlighten, entertain and inspire.
Watch CuriosityStream originals like Stephen Hawking’s Favorite Places, Miniverse, and First Man, in addition to BBC Documentaries like The Wonders of Life and Horizon. Dive deep into your favorite science, technology, nature and history documentaries.
CuriosityStream membership benefits:
- Unlimited streaming of the best in documentary programming
- 4K and HD documentaries available anywhere, anytime on multiple devices
- Browse titles with multiple search tools that help you find your favorite subject area
- Rate your favorite shows and get recommendations for related content
- Bookmark shows to watch later or resume watching previously viewed shows on other devices
Memberships start at $2.99 per month. When you place your order, you will receive your CuriosityStream membership free for the first 7 days. If you do not cancel, then your membership will continue and the monthly subscription rate (plus applicable tax) will be charged or deducted from your account on or about the same date each month that you continue your membership. You may cancel your membership and stop the billing anytime by logging into your account.
- Payment will be charged to the user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Thank you for using CuriosityStream! Every update of our app includes improvements for speed, reliability and a smoother user experience.
Highlights for this new update:
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Alright content, bad UI
I’ve never seen such a badly designed major video platform app. No way to rewind while on Chromecast. Documentaries are only represented by images, without titles - so that with series like Digits where every episode has the same cover image, you can’t even see what each episode is about! The content selection is alright, but nothing jawdropping. Hard to find anything to catch my interest. I don’t care about dinosaurs, but almost every category has them in it. Unlikely to pay for this in its current state. Shame, because I really like documentaries.
Great content, maybe improve the UI
The content available on CuriosityStream is great I have no problem with that. However I have had two issues:
1. Trying to find all the Butterfly Effect Videos as a season was difficult and I struggled to look through
2. Chromecast starts and stops (no issues with anything else) and there is no way to rewind if I miss something.
If these could be improved I would definitely give this 5 stars
This is great! Really interesting content, AMAZING prices and overall just fantastic. Most documentaries are super interesting and well made. All that for 2.99 a month?! That’s so cool! I love apps that make education cheap/free and accesible to everyone. This is one of them! Highly recommend it :)
- CuriosityStream, LLC
- 216.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 CuriosityStream Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Basic £2.79
- Basic £18.49
- Standard £2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.