FitSense has been designed to help you manage your fitness journey at your club, by allowing you to view and book into classes, organise your schedule by planning your gym visits in your phone calendar, create tailored workouts using the library of HD exercise videos and connect and interact with other members at your club, all through your mobile phone!
Fast Class Bookings
*With FitSense, you can book yourself into classes at your club quickly and easily directly from your phone, as well as view the class timetable, add yourself to class waiting lists and cancel bookings. FitSense also adds your class bookings to your phone calendar, so you can organise your schedule and plan your diary around them!
Organise Your Schedule by Planning Your Visits
* FitSense helps you organise your schedule and plan your gym visits. You can set a monthly visits goal, which is updated every time you check in to your club, helping you track your visits against your goal. You can gain access to your club securely by simply scanning your phone at the reader, with the FitSense Check In feature.
* FitSense makes it easy to interact with other members at your club, via the FitSense social feed. You can follow and be followed, log your activity, share challenges, selfies and progress updates all on one screen! FitSense also lets you refer your friends to the club, so you can work out with your pals.
Create Your Own Workout Plans
* With FitSense, you can create your own workouts to perform in your gym, using a library of over 250 HD exercise videos. You can select your exercises based on the muscle groups you wish to target, the equipment you wish to use or the level of intensity.
Level Up and Track Your Progress With FitSense Points
* Create a powerful narrative to your fitness journey with FitSense Points. Points can be earned by completing challenges, attending classes, visiting the gym and referring friends. FitSense Points
allow you to compete with your friends and level up, whilst effectively tracking your progress.
If you are not a gym member, you can still use FitSense to create bespoke workouts. See details below on subscription pricing and terms.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
* FitSense is free to download. All customers are welcome to a free 30-day trial period.
* Subscription is on an auto renewing basis at a cost of £6.99 per month.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions can be managed, and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Please refer to the apple subscription policy.
* Just £1.75 per week (£6.99 per month)
This version includes an improvement to the virtual class functionality for users of gyms that offer this feature.
This also includes bug fixes which were identified in the previous version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for fitness purposes
Great app for going to the gym and motivation to go to classes! Quick and easy to plan around busy schedules and being able to book in for MOTs with instructors you feel most comfortable with! However nutritional advice within the app should perhaps be limited in order to promote a healthy relationship with eating rather than something that can ultimately be quite restrictive or tells you to avoid certain foods! Lots of nutrients to gain from white potatoes and fruit!! Instead maybe encourage clients towards certified nutritionists and dieticians on social media who can provide a more balanced and evidence based approach to food?
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are very thankful for you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for your suggestion around the nutritional advice. We will put this through our normal review process and conclude what action we would like to take going forward. It’s great to hear that you are having a positive experience at the gym and with the app!
Not a bad app..
Essentially this app does what it says it will...
Would be nice to have a few features such as geotagging for Gyms so your check in pops up when you arrive? More accessible and better features for monitoring health stats such as heart rate, exercises, body stats etc... many of the gyms have 3D body scans so being able to import this data and monitor it over time would be good..
Would be good for guns to offer specials through the app too....
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your 5 star review! We are delighted the app is working well for you. The features you have highlighted relating to health stats are actually already part of FitSense however, these are additional modules which clubs can choose not to take. We would like to pass your feedback onto your club so please could you let us know where you are a member. You can get in touch at fitsense @clubwise.com.
1) It lets me check in ... but then so did the tag on my keyring, so nothing great there. My tag also didn't have a battery that might die but so far that hasn't happened with my phone.
2) Booking classes appear to be the only plus point i can see with this app. I haven't booked any but my wife does regularly and it seems quite easy to do.
3) The app can be quite slow/laggy
4) Apparently i've attended 15 times already this month and it's the 21st of the month. I've hit my 14 times target ... except i keep a tally of when i go and i've only been 11 times. Nobody else has access to my phone. This bug happened in previous months also.
Developer Response ,
Hi Kev, thanks for leaving constructive feedback. With regards to point 3, we’re currently looking at the performance and investigating why there are extended load times. For us to resolve point 4, we would be grateful if you call us on 01844 348300 or email email@example.com (leaving a number for us to call back on), so we can examine your profile in more depth, giving us a better understanding of the cause of the issue.
- Clubwise Software Ltd.
- 171.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 ClubWise Software Limited
- In-App Purchases
- FitSense £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.