FitSense has been designed to help you manage your fitness journey at your club, by allowing you to view and book into classes, organise your schedule by planning your gym visits in your phone calendar, create tailored workouts using the library of HD exercise videos and connect and interact with other members at your club, all through your mobile phone!
Fast Class Bookings
*With FitSense, you can book yourself into classes at your club quickly and easily directly from your phone, as well as view the class timetable, add yourself to class waiting lists and cancel bookings. FitSense also adds your class bookings to your phone calendar, so you can organise your schedule and plan your diary around them!
Organise Your Schedule by Planning Your Visits
* FitSense helps you organise your schedule and plan your gym visits. You can set a monthly visits goal, which is updated every time you check in to your club, helping you track your visits against your goal. You can gain access to your club securely by simply scanning your phone at the reader, with the FitSense Check In feature.
* FitSense makes it easy to interact with other members at your club, via the FitSense social feed. You can follow and be followed, log your activity, share challenges, selfies and progress updates all on one screen! FitSense also lets you refer your friends to the club, so you can work out with your pals.
Create Your Own Workout Plans
* With FitSense, you can create your own workouts to perform in your gym, using a library of over 250 HD exercise videos. You can select your exercises based on the muscle groups you wish to target, the equipment you wish to use or the level of intensity.
Level Up and Track Your Progress With FitSense Points
* Create a powerful narrative to your fitness journey with FitSense Points. Points can be earned by completing challenges, attending classes, visiting the gym and referring friends. FitSense Points
allow you to compete with your friends and level up, whilst effectively tracking your progress.
If you are not a gym member, you can still use FitSense to create bespoke workouts. See details below on subscription pricing and terms.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
* FitSense is free to download. All customers are welcome to a free 30-day trial period.
* Subscription is on an auto renewing basis at a cost of £6.99 per month.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions can be managed, and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Please refer to the apple subscription policy.
* Just £1.75 per week (£6.99 per month)
* In this version we have included an improvement to the virtual classes functionality
* This version also includes a fix for an issue some users were experiencing when viewing certain feed items
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for fitness purposes
Great app for going to the gym and motivation to go to classes! Quick and easy to plan around busy schedules and being able to book in for MOTs with instructors you feel most comfortable with! However nutritional advice within the app should perhaps be limited in order to promote a healthy relationship with eating rather than something that can ultimately be quite restrictive or tells you to avoid certain foods! Lots of nutrients to gain from white potatoes and fruit!! Instead maybe encourage clients towards certified nutritionists and dieticians on social media who can provide a more balanced and evidence based approach to food?
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are very thankful for you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for your suggestion around the nutritional advice. We will put this through our normal review process and conclude what action we would like to take going forward. It’s great to hear that you are having a positive experience at the gym and with the app!
1) It lets me check in ... but then so did the tag on my keyring, so nothing great there. My tag also didn't have a battery that might die but so far that hasn't happened with my phone.
2) Booking classes appear to be the only plus point i can see with this app. I haven't booked any but my wife does regularly and it seems quite easy to do.
3) The app can be quite slow/laggy
4) Apparently i've attended 15 times already this month and it's the 21st of the month. I've hit my 14 times target ... except i keep a tally of when i go and i've only been 11 times. Nobody else has access to my phone. This bug happened in previous months also.
Developer Response ,
Hi Kev, thanks for leaving constructive feedback. With regards to point 3, we’re currently looking at the performance and investigating why there are extended load times. For us to resolve point 4, we would be grateful if you call us on 01844 348300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (leaving a number for us to call back on), so we can examine your profile in more depth, giving us a better understanding of the cause of the issue.
Really clunky and confusing
You only ever need to click on two of the boxes (one to Check In to the gym, and one to book classes) so what’s the point in the rest of them? There’s one about “my body” where you can’t even record your own weight, it just gives loads of basic generic information about how to lose weight. It’s weird.
My advice is to up the functionality on booking the classes (it’s small, the dates jump backwards, there’s only a tiny button to see where your booked classes are) and get rid of the pointless bits.
Also, is there a way of linking the app to your calendar so your booked classes appear there?
Developer Response ,
Hi, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We have a review process where we will raise the points you have highlighted. We have included different functionality in FitSense that suits different members, but it’s great to hear how you are utilising FitSense, and we are grateful for you getting in touch. You can Sync your bookings with your calendar, just ensure you have configured your privacy settings correctly for your device. Settings > Privacy > Calendars > Allow FitSense. Once this is set, when booking into a class, select the “Confirm and Add to Calendar” option.
- Clubwise Software Ltd.
- 234.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 ClubWise Software Limited
- In-App Purchases
- FitSense £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.