If you’ve broken down, use the app to pinpoint your exact location and send it to Honda, so we can reach you quickly.
• Roadside Assistance Cars & Bikes – the app finds your exact location and displays it on a map. Information about your location is sent to Honda when you call, helping us to locate you quickly.
• Accident Assistance Cars Only - Should you be involved in an accident, we’re just a phone call away.
• AA Roadwatch – avoid delays to your journey with live updates on traffic and roadworks.
• My Reminders – store important dates for your vehicle, like service, MOT and insurance renewal dates.
Bug fixes and updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Latest: The app notification badge just keeps incrementing. It says I have 7 outstanding notifications. I only have 2 for upcoming service & MOT. When I last changed the date for these the in-app notifications were cleared, but the badge remained the same.
Previously: As previously reported, the last update wiped all data. I used this app to keep track of not just my car, but those of my kids as well. Now I have lost the whole shebang. I only discovered this when I started wondering why I hadn't been alerted to an upcoming MOT, and went to check, gone, all gone.
Thanks a bunch AA. Go Green Flag!
App keeps telling me I have 2 notifications but once in app there is none found. Reported it but they say they are aware. That’s great, so release an update. Can’t be that hard surely. Would not bother with this app until they bother to make it better.
Cannot input bike & car!
In the my details section of the app it only allows you to input details of one vehicle. That means if my bike breaks down Hondacare will think I’m driving my wife’s Honda Civic?! How do you use the app for car and bike simultaneously?
- Automobile Association Developments Limited
- 37.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Automobile Association Developments Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.