Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Get the app to access the full features and functionality of LinkedIn--anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Browse and get recommended jobs that fit. Apply easily to millions of openings right from the app.
2. Get alerted to stay on top of active conversations, the latest news and new opportunities.
3. Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet on-the-go.
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
LATEST NEWS AND CONTENT
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch--get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many updates without any justification
The app itself works great and I use it frequently - although I’m not a fan of the Random contacts from ‘sponsored’ partners ... but I guess LI do need to generate revenue.
Removal of stars is because
I’m all for CI/CD - but having to update an app every single week with little change is annoying.
Either revert to only updating when a real change is made (and actually share the comments / details for the commit) or expect to see people like me uninstalling the app. I’m tired of having 20 apps to update each day - where the app developer did not have the decency to even post the actual reason for the update!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback on this. We've forwarded your comments to our product team for consideration. Hope you have a nice day!
LinkedIn is the best professional app
I have been a member of LinkedIn for about a year and I have to say truthfully it is the best professional career app I have ever used. It is even better and easier to use than a lot of employment websites I have used. It is simple to use but has lots of layers to it to help you find your destined career. Had it not been for LinkedIn I would not have realised my full potential and for that alone I am sincerely grateful for the LinkedIn app and the developers for creating such a great app for professional job seekers, even if you are just looking for a full time job it is an essential tool, two thumbs up plus a head nod from me. Thank you LinkedIn for being everything I need in an app.
LinkedIn Good, LinkedIn app infuriating
Big fan of LinkedIn however the app is maddening!
I end up with around 15 notifications a day, as it sends me Bobs birthday, then Tina’s birthday, then Terrys service anniversary, then someone I’m connected to shared a story about something completely unrelated to anything in my profile, then Arthur’s birthday, then I get a notification to check my news feed despite their being nothing new. Daily see who you know notifications, someone viewed your profile (click through and it’s still shows the last person to look at your profile a week ago).
Afraid I’m having to delete the app until it’s be rewritten to package things together neatly (everyone birthday together, all service anniversaries/promotions together etc), and sorts out notification to refresh sync.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 169 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial £26.99
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial £53.99
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial £44.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.