Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Get the app to access the full features and functionality of LinkedIn--anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Browse and get recommended jobs that fit. Apply easily to millions of openings right from the app.
2. Get alerted to stay on top of active conversations, the latest news and new opportunities.
3. Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet on-the-go.
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
LATEST NEWS AND CONTENT
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch--get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app that's well built
In this version of the app, LinkedIn have finally got things working just right. I am welcomed with a stream of updates about my friends, colleagues and ransoms who I met at some conference once, with great default messages which I can send them (would be nice to customise these), I can then let my attention wander to the updates from everyone else and the companies I follow out of interest and also to keep my LinkedIn looking good! If I like someone so much that I would like to work with them, then all of that is at the click of a button both on the searching of jobs and applying for them too, well done LinkedIn on making it so easy to walk away from my job and work with someone else. Oh and the colour scheme is nice too.
LinkedIn is the best professional app
I have been a member of LinkedIn for about a year and I have to say truthfully it is the best professional career app I have ever used. It is even better and easier to use than a lot of employment websites I have used. It is simple to use but has lots of layers to it to help you find your destined career. Had it not been for LinkedIn I would not have realised my full potential and for that alone I am sincerely grateful for the LinkedIn app and the developers for creating such a great app for professional job seekers, even if you are just looking for a full time job it is an essential tool, two thumbs up plus a head nod from me. Thank you LinkedIn for being everything I need in an app.
Facebook for professionals... Wish I could say more.
I want to say that the headline doesn't tell the whole story, that LinkedIn is so much more than a social media and networking platform for people who understand the value in a business and professional forum, but after 3 months, I can't do that.
LinkedIn IS Facebook, but for adults who want to expand their professional knowledge and networks - and that is no bad thing.
I am going to delete my Facebook app (probably...), because after three months on LinkedIn, I realise that the social network I need in my life is one that will help me to progress my career and my knowledge - Not one that shows me hilarious videos commented on by an even more hilarious Australian...
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 175 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Plus subscription £9.99
- Personal Plus subscription (Annual) £89.99
- Business subscription £23.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.