Mail Plus for iPad and iPhone is the digital edition of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday with all of the Mail's quality content in a "newspaper format" designed for the iPad and iPhone.
It delivers the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers, with all your favourite sections and magazines, to your tablet automatically every morning for HALF the price of the printed newspaper.
Mail Plus has extra content that you won’t find in the print edition including:
• All the news, sport, features, and columnists of the printed edition – PLUS videos, galleries and stunning 360 degree images that show the world from every angle
• The complete Audio Edition of Weekend magazine every Saturday. Sit back and listen to all the features, recipes and your weekly horoscope.
• 30 interactive puzzles including Sudokus and Crosswords and play-for-prizes competitions in the brilliantly addictive Coffee Break section
• Your daily TV listings
Then, on Saturday:
• Weekend magazine is packed with celebrity interviews, a comprehensive seven-day TV guide, your horoscope for the week from Cainer, lots of great recipes and Monty Don’s gardening guide
And, on Sunday:
• You — Britain's best weekly magazine for women packed with fashion, beauty, real life, recipes and Liz Jones’ diary
• Event magazine has the very best of entertainment and culture with columns by Chris Evans and Piers Morgan
It's free to download the Mail Plus app but to enjoy the full experience you must subscribe.
Mail Plus costs just £12.99 a month – that's less than half the price of the printed newspaper!
This app uses the Apple subscription service under which subscriptions are automatically renewed. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You cannot cancel a subscription during the active subscription period but you can turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings. For more information, please see the Apple support page, http://support.apple.com
Please note payment will be charged to your iTunes account and subscriptions are managed by Apple. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your edition automatically downloaded overnight, so it's available by 4am GMT. To get this feature, agree to receiving 'notifications' when prompted during the subscription process or turn them on from the Settings on your device. Press SETTINGS and in the menu column on the left you’ll see GENERAL. Tap this and in the right hand column look for BACKGROUND APP REFRESH. Tap this and scroll down until you see Mail Plus. Slide the button to the right of the Mail Plus app so that it appears green.
• NEW interactive puzzles. 34 new puzzles to play every day including the just-launched Train Tracks, Suguru, Suko and our most difficult sudoku ever... Killer Sudoku
• NEW puzzle leaderboard. See where you rank against everyone who has played your favourite puzzle
• NEW play for prizes. Even more prize puzzles are being added starting with our exclusive Spiral crossword puzzle
Squashed a couple of bugs including one where the sign in screen would close when you weren’t expecting it to.
Please let us know if you have any comments by contacting us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Useless at the moment
I have to agree. The app keeps updating almost every time I open it. It is rubbish at the moment. The puzzles use to change play to resume and turn green now just keep at play. I wondered if it was a ploy to get you to use the new website. Well I don’t I want to, the idea is to download it once and be able to read it wherever I am not just in a WiFi area.
Reading a few reviews prompted a positive response. Used regularly for a couple of years no problems. Yes if away from home can take ages to download but as does anything if you can’t find decent WiFi. Puzzles great dip in and out and continue where you left off. Only issue is Sports Stats pages which are not maintained and out of date. Rarely freezes but sometimes sticks when stretched zoom. Just change page and it corrects itself.
Thought it was improving!! Wrong!
I have used this app daily for about three year. It has slowly improved and crashes less often now.
Just to update after another year, now July 18 another new problem. My daily copy has to download every time I want to read it! I pad remains storage 2G. I have removed and reinstalled app four times, checked all settings, still won’t store. How am I supposed to carry my copy with me? Useless if I cannot. The last update seems to have caused this problem. Daily Mail i pad support don’t reply to e mails either. Now lodged a complaint. Totally fed up and thinking of cancelling.
- dmg media ltd
- 21.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Mail Plus £12.99
- Daily Mail Plus £2.99
- Mail Plus - 03 November 2013 £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.