The official app for the Merseyrail network, providing live train information to improve your journey.
With our app you can:
• Plan your journey
• See at a glance through rainbow boards if there is disruption on the Merseyrail network.
• Use an interactive network map to get walking and driving instructions to our stations.
• Set alerts and get push notifications if any services on your route of travel are cancelled.
• Check live departure boards to see if your train is running on time.
• Share your train with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, email or text message so they can follow your journey.
• Set an alarm to remind you when to leave to catch your train, the alarm will update delays or cancellations occur that affect your journey.
• Report problems you see while travelling.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes for restoring from an iCloud backup
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Usually great but latest new feature has a flaw
Love this app usually however the new feature for line closures affects future events.
So if I want to plan a journey for next week for times I’m unable to as the line is “currently” closed a bit frustrating when I only want to check times for weekend.
Other than that great app, just need to fix this little bug.
Latest Version Crashes
I use this app quite a bit. But alike the actual train service, there is a much needed overhaul. I’m writing this here because there no option in the app to report a bug.
The app crashes all the time. I can even replicate one by using the journey planner. When you select stations and tap ‘find’ to crashes goes black and to the home screen.
I only use this app because it just shows me this area and it’s line statuses, but you can use any uk train app of course.
Great for iPhone. Very bad for iPad.
Works very well on my iPhone. However when launched on the iPad it switches the screen to landscape mode even overriding the orientation lock in general settings. This messes up any other apps that happen to be running and is generally confusing.
- Merseyrail Electrics 2002 Limited
- 53.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Merseyrail
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.