Build your mental fitness with Mettle and improve your sleep, reduce anxiety, relieve stress, boost motivation and ultimately be more successful. Co-founded by Bear Grylls, Mettle is the new science-backed tool kit designed specifically to improve men’s mental health globally. We have brought in the best experts, including Paul McKenna and Dr Alex George to help all men lead happier and healthier lives.
Our mission is to resource all men to be able to deal with their challenges and optimise their lives within just a few minutes a day. Our tools; meditation, mindfulness, breathwork, mind-hacking, hypnosis and daily motivation have been crafted to boost focus and energy, increase confidence, improve relationships and maximise your overall happiness. Mettle’s daily mental tools and challenges fit seamlessly into your routine to help you operate at peak performance and succeed, whatever your goals may be.
Make the most of our men’s mental health tool-kit, it’s been developed in partnership with leading organisations, experts and coaches, including Imperial College London, and leverages the latest research in psychology, neuroscience and performance motivation. Mettle’s content is empirically-backed, proven to work and is personalised to you, ensuring that no matter your goals, Mettle can help you to achieve them.
Prioritise your mental wellbeing and get started on your mental fitness journey with Mettle. Download today and begin your 14 day free trial.
MEN’S MENTAL FITNESS TAILORED FOR YOU
- Get personalised mental fitness guidance and tools to help you achieve happiness, focus, and resilience.
- Create habits with AI assisted personalisation, guided meditation, mind-hacking, hypnosis and breathwork sessions to develop a mindset for success, perform at your peak, and handle anything that life throws at you.
START YOUR MENTAL WORKOUT SEAMLESSLY
- From guided meditation to sleep aid tools, find everything you need to elevate your mental health.
- Breathing exercises to soothe anxiety and paced breathing for effective stress relief
- Hypnosis techniques for deeper, restful sleep, reinforced with specific sleep soundscapes
- Guided meditation and mood boosting insights to transform your outlook, reduce negative thinking loops, and amplify happiness
- Power through life with the help of effective techniques for calming anxiety, stress, improving your sleep, and much more.
BUILD MENTAL STRENGTH WITH EXPERT-BACKED GUIDANCE
- Meet all of life’s challenges and overcome mental hurdles with expert insight tools.
- Get the mental health support you need to live a fulfilling life and avoid self-limiting behaviours.
- Build comprehensive mental fitness with tools and workouts aimed at improving sleep, calming anxiety, eliminating doubt, and more.
Download Mettle today for a practical approach towards men’s mental health that will help you build a mindset that puts you on track to living a confident, worry-free life.
Mettle is a new app and welcomes all feedback to help us provide the experience that you need.
Minor updates and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Read about it in an article
It actually looks pretty good, some good tips all round for various facets of your life. As an insomniac I am quite interested in the sleep part but all of it is relevant to me. I will use it for the duration of the trial and see if it is worth keeping and update my review accordingly.
One thing I would ask is for the develops to integrate it with Apple health to provide recommendations for sleep, also to log mindful minutes with meditation as I like to keep track of everything.
An Incredible Intervention For Mental Health
Mettle is well-designed and full of exceptional content. I’ve struggled with my mental health for over 20 years and there are techniques here that I have not encountered before. It’s making a difference for me already, and I believe if you are at the start of your journey with mental illness, Mettle could be an absolute revolution. We’re living in a time of mental health crisis, and support and appointments are hard to come by - I feel like Mettle is a resource that has the potential to avert years of chronic struggling. I’d recommend it wherever you are on your mental health journey, and the likelihood is that if it helps you overcome what you are facing, it will pay for itself many times over.
Not your normal mental health app.
I’ve been using Mettle now for a week. I was sceptical as I’ve used other meditation/wellness apps, and they were fine, but i couldn’t stick it. Mettle’s different.
To have something targeted solely at men enables you to really craft the sessions to suit. The fact I can check in and it chooses what I actually need, I’ve never seen before, but it works.
After a week I’m calmer, more level, have more energy, and most importantly I’ve stuck with it. That in itself is worth it in my eyes. Highly highly recommended.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Head Shed App Ltd
- 4.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.6 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Head Shed App Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Mettle Monthly Subscription £6.49
- Mettle Annual Subscription £49.99
- Mettle Lifetime Purchase £124.99