The Moonpig app – it’s personal giving made even easier.
Perfect for Christmas, New Years, and beyond, send a Moonpig personalised card, unique gift, and a stunning flower bouquet straight from your iPad or iPhone. Send a heartfelt message from anywhere – use your own pics, and upload your own handwriting to create the perfect card.
Together feels merrier with our Christmas card multipacks. Whether you’re sending warm winter wishes to family across the pond or highlighting your favourite memories with our photo upload cards, share all the love with our Christmas multipack cards. Pick one design or choose as many as you like, then personalise them. Make sure you’ve got at least 5 cards to qualify for multipack savings and an automatic discount will be applied in the checkout.
Get occasion reminders and birthday alarms for all your favourite people. Plug their details in and we’ll send you a reminder beforehand to give you plenty of time to plan for their special day (just a friendly heads up to turn on your notifications).
Creating their personalised card, but had to pause for a moment? With our latest app update you can now start a card and come back to finish it whenever you’re ready. Don’t sweat about losing your progress and there’s even notifications to remind you about your masterpieces that are still in the making.
Want to make them feel amazing? Simply browse our huge range of personalised cards and gifts, flower gifts, plants through the post - and you’ll find the perfect way to express just how you feel. Whoever you’re celebrating, whatever the occasion, you’ll make it more personal with the Moonpig app.
It’s easier to use than ever to create a personalised card
• Pick your perfect card: there are thousands of designs, for every emotion and every occasion
• Find the perfect personalised Christmas card, birthday and anniversary photo card, thinking of you greeting card, and so much more
• Make it personal: upload your pics, add a professional finish with our filters, then type or upload a handwritten message
• Presents they will love: add beautiful bouquets and personalised gifts all from one place
• Send on the go: straight to someone special or to back you first for your finishing touch
• Sit back and smile: you’ve just made their day
Discover our wide range of unique gifts for her, him, and the kids
• Make them feel utterly amazing with our range of presents, flowers, and plants
• From birthdays to anniversaries, and all those magical Moonpig moments in between, discover our range of unique gifts
• Shop our fragrant flower gifts, blooming plants, and letterbox flowers & plants
Unforgettable Moonpig features
• Never forget a special occasion again – set reminders and birthday alarms
• Add contacts, birthdays, and dates for all occasions from your iPad or iPhone
• Add your own handwritten messages and favourite doodles with our handwriting feature
• Browse and upload your photos straight from your iPhone or iPad
• Zoom, rotate, and crop images to size
Send by 7pm for same-day post
• Order by 7pm and we’ll pop your card in the post the same day (Mon-Fri)
• Pick your postage from first class, special delivery or standard international post
• There’s also guaranteed Saturday courier delivery available too
• Cards start from just £3.29 plus postage
Easy ways to pay...
Checkout safely, securely and directly from the app with
• Debit/credit cards
• Apple Pay
Create Moonpig moments from the palm of your hand... download our app today to make their day one to remember.
Ever had a card in your basket and realised you’ve made a mistake? We’re here to help! With the new “Edit” button, you can fix that typo right from your basket and still get all your Christmas cards sent out on time.
Lots of thanks for your patience while we worked on resolving this issue and to all the teams who spent many long hours building this feature, thank you and Merry Christmas.
Ratings and Reviews
Me being miss scatterbrain, spend my life last minute dot com. Four years ago I used moon pig to get me out of trouble , forgot sister in laws birthday. I have never looked back . Never have I been let down with delivery times or quality . I had one card that I wasn’t happy with the amount of white showing and rang customer service, boom it was sorted there and then , rectified and new card entourage. I am really technophobic and I can use the site without requiring assistance from anyone so that’s a massive plus. Anyway I would hate to know how many cards I have ordered from you now I just know you regularly appear on my bank statement at least twice a month . Fantastic service , brilliant concept keep going and please don’t change
Behind the times
Beginning to get tired of this app. No major updates in a long time and it’s really starting to show it’s age. I just tried to order a fathers day card and after getting to end and then realising they STILL don’t have Apple Pay, I gave up. Apple Pay is now so ubiquitous that I don’t even bother carrying cards most of the time unless i know I’m going somewhere that still doesn’t have contactless (very rare). And I don’t have any on me now. Even PayPal isn’t useful for me because I haven’t bothered to update my cards on that in years, again due to Apple Pay.
Edit: I tried funky pigeon and that was even worse. That app isn’t even optimised for the iPhone 6 screen size, how many years after it was released? And you can’t process an order unless you customise all of the text on the front. Are all greeting card apps so rubbish? So, inconvenient as it was, I had to go and find my wallet, which I haven’t seen in days, so that I could order a card on moonpig. Hardly a modern ordering experience.
Developer Response ,
Hi Christopher Stott, Thanks so much for your feedback. I'm really happy to let you know that you can now use Apple Pay with the latest version of the Moonpig app. I can see that you are using version 7.0.0 so If you update this to version 7.1.0 you will be able to use Apple Pay! I really hope this improves your ordering experience. Thanks, The Moonpig Team.
Not quite there yet....disappointing
(Used on iPhone) It’s a good start but not a very well thought through or tested app. When uploading a photo you can’t see where you are repositioning as the image is obscured by the photo album and there is no way to remove it. Editing options are very limited and I can’t see a way to save one card and create another. Advanced filtering of the templates is non existent so you have to scroll through to find something. I’ve never been that impressed with Moonpig to be honest. There are better similar online services out there and considering the high profile of this brand I am surprised and disappointed at the lack of investment in technology and creativity. I could go on but I’m sure other reviewers will do that for me.
Having said all that, as I have some prepay to use, I purchased a card anyway. So it’s not all bad. It did the job. Albeit it a bit clunky. Could do better Moonpig. Time to start putting your money where your mouth is.
- Moonpig.com Limited
- 49.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Moonpig.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.