The My Medicash App makes it quick and easy to claim money back on your everyday healthcare costs as well as providing instant access to all other benefits of your healthcare plan.
* Quickly make a claim directly through the app – simply upload a picture of your receipt and answer a few quick questions
* Add your bank details and sign-up for email updates so you know when your claim has been paid
* View a summary of your recent claims and view your benefit table so you know what you have left
* Add your dependent children to your policy so they too are covered
* Quickly access the other benefits of your health plan such as Virtual GP appointments, Discounted Gym Membership, Stress Helpline, Extras shopping discounts, mProve YOURSELF, SkinVision and Phio (if included on your plan)
Please note, this app is only available to Medicash policyholders who will need their current policy number in order to register. Partners who are covered by the policy will need to register separately within your app, or on their own device, in order to access their details and submit a claim.
If you are interested in taking out a Medicash health plan, please visit www.medicash.org
Medicash is the oldest health cash plan provider in the UK and is committed to providing a positive approach to health that is already enjoyed by over a quarter of a million policyholders across the UK, both at home and at work.
We’ve made some more improvements for you, including simplifying the registration process using QR codes and updates to the claims submission.
Ratings and Reviews
Submission of receipts hasn’t been thought through
App seems great, aside from the part when submitting receipts. Rather than just asking you to highlight each piece of detail, it groups details...so if the details aren’t grouped together on the receipt you can’t do it.
For example, it asks you to highlight the area which shows the amount you paid and the date of treatment, these two pieces of information on my receipt were at opposite ends. You can it highlight more than one area. So in essence, I’m unable to complete their request.
Aside from that, the app seemed quite good.
First time claimant
It’s not easy to follow the instructions on screen and David was far from clear in explaining the process to me on the phone. He led me to believe that I had to make three separate claims, when the process allows for several claims in one submission. Equally, the on-screen instructions are confusing regarding submitting photographs/ -whether to send another photo or a different photo. But I struggled on and got there in the end. It did take about 45 minutes, though. I shall be quicker next time- I hope.
Not for technophobes
Today I tried to make a claim using this new app (I had previously requested a claim form but was told I had to download this app). I found it difficult to upload my photos of receipt and found it difficult to proceed ... I wasn’t sure if the app had frozen or I was doing something wrong ( probably the latter). Anyway almost an hour later I think I’ve managed to make my claim - who knows - I hope to receive some sort of acknowledgement. I haven’t been asked for my bank details which seemed strange. I have made claims before but my bank details may have changed since then? Please medicash - allow us technophobes to use claim forms in future
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Medicash Health Benefits Limited
- 25.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Medicash Health Benefits Limited