The My Medicash App makes it quick and easy to claim money back on your everyday healthcare costs as well as providing instant access to all other benefits of your healthcare plan.
* Quickly make a claim directly through the app – simply upload a picture of your receipt and answer a few quick questions
* Add your bank details and sign-up for email updates so you know when your claim has been paid
* View a summary of your recent claims and view your benefit table so you know what you have left
* Add your dependent children to your policy so they too are covered
* Quickly access the other benefits of your health plan such as Virtual GP appointments, Discounted Gym Membership, Stress Helpline, Extras shopping discounts, mProve YOURSELF, SkinVision and Phio (if included on your plan)
Please note, this app is only available to Medicash policyholders who will need their current policy number in order to register. Partners who are covered by the policy will need to register separately within your app, or on their own device, in order to access their details and submit a claim.
If you are interested in taking out a Medicash health plan, please visit www.medicash.org
Medicash is the oldest health cash plan provider in the UK and is committed to providing a positive approach to health that is already enjoyed by over a quarter of a million policyholders across the UK, both at home and at work.
We've made some updates to accommodate changing the provider of our Employee Assistance Programme and Health & Stress Support Services.
Ratings and Reviews
Submission of receipts hasn’t been thought through
App seems great, aside from the part when submitting receipts. Rather than just asking you to highlight each piece of detail, it groups details...so if the details aren’t grouped together on the receipt you can’t do it.
For example, it asks you to highlight the area which shows the amount you paid and the date of treatment, these two pieces of information on my receipt were at opposite ends. You can it highlight more than one area. So in essence, I’m unable to complete their request.
Aside from that, the app seemed quite good.
First time claimant
It’s not easy to follow the instructions on screen and David was far from clear in explaining the process to me on the phone. He led me to believe that I had to make three separate claims, when the process allows for several claims in one submission. Equally, the on-screen instructions are confusing regarding submitting photographs/ -whether to send another photo or a different photo. But I struggled on and got there in the end. It did take about 45 minutes, though. I shall be quicker next time- I hope.
App needs improving
The app itself is ok, however when you submit a claim, there is nothing showing that you have submitted it. It would be helpful if you had a Pending Claim section, to show that it has been logged. I have ended up emailing medicash and calling to chase up my claim and the girl I spoke to said the app only shows your claim once it has been approved and paid?! Which could take well over a week to do.
Definite improvement required to make it more user friendly.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Medicash Health Benefits Limited
- 65.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Medicash Health Benefits Limited