The My Medicash App makes it so much quicker and easier to claim your money back on your everyday healthcare costs. Not only that, you can quickly access the other benefits of your healthcare plan, as well as take advantage of our new mProve Yourself feature.
* Quickly make a claim directly through the app – simply upload a picture of your receipt and answer a few quick questions
* Add your bank details and sign-up for email updates so you know when your claim has been paid
* View a summary of your recent claims and view your benefit table so you know what you have left
* Add your dependent children to your policy so they too are covered
* Quickly access the other benefits of your health plan such as Virtual GP appointments, Discounted Gym Membership, Stress Helpline and everyday discounts
* PLUS, access our new mProve Yourself feature which includes guided meditations, stress and mental health support and simple breathing exercises designed to help you relax.
Please note, this app is only available to Medicash policyholders who will need their current policy number in order to register. Partners who are covered by the policy will need to register separately within your app, or on their own device, in order to access their details and submit a claim.
If you are interested in taking out a Medicash health plan, please visit www.medicash.org
Medicash is the oldest health cash plan provider in the UK and is committed to providing a positive approach to health that is already enjoyed by over a quarter of a million policyholders across the UK, both at home and at work.
Update to allow for better connectivity with the new mProve Yourself app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App needs improving
The app itself is ok, however when you submit a claim, there is nothing showing that you have submitted it. It would be helpful if you had a Pending Claim section, to show that it has been logged. I have ended up emailing medicash and calling to chase up my claim and the girl I spoke to said the app only shows your claim once it has been approved and paid?! Which could take well over a week to do.
Definite improvement required to make it more user friendly.
Using the on line claim for the first time.
As a fairly proficient iPad user, I have to say that I found your web site difficult to use. I am using it as I have had two claims sent by post go missing. The last one I sent I had to use the facility to ask for a signature on receipt. I have been a member of Medicash since some time in the 1980’,s and I have never had a problem with your service until this year.
Submission of receipts hasn’t been thought through
App seems great, aside from the part when submitting receipts. Rather than just asking you to highlight each piece of detail, it groups details...so if the details aren’t grouped together on the receipt you can’t do it.
For example, it asks you to highlight the area which shows the amount you paid and the date of treatment, these two pieces of information on my receipt were at opposite ends. You can it highlight more than one area. So in essence, I’m unable to complete their request.
Aside from that, the app seemed quite good.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.