My5 brings you your favourite shows from across the Channel 5 family, including Channel 5, 5STAR, 5USA, 5SELECT and the Paramount Network for free.
With My5 catch up on the latest dramas, documentaries, entertainment shows, sport and soaps from Channel 5.
• catch up on the Channel 5 shows you may have missed
• enjoy longer catch-up windows for your favourite shows
• hundreds of box sets to discover and binge-watch
• kids programmes from Milkshake! including Peppa Pig
• unlock premieres of brand new shows and My5 Exclusives
• keep track of what you’ve watched and pick up where you left off
• watch the best programmes from some of our partner channels each month, including BLAZE, BET, PBS America, Pluto TV DRAMA, Pluto TV Food, Pluto TV MOVIES, Real Stories, Timeline and TogetherTV
• The app is restricted to use within the UK
• You are not permitted to enable AirPlay
• You will need iOS version 9+ and we support iPhone5+ and iPad 2+
• You may incur additional costs for streaming video over mobile networks
• Rights restrictions means that not all shows can be made available
• Some features require you to register for a free My5 account
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Content! GREAT PROGRAMMES! Just slight niggles to improve on! But get this app!
I had history saved as a guest and when I created an account it wiped it.
However on the whole a great app with programmes for all, I love the police ones- traffic cops, police interceptors and the tube one and padding station programme along with many more. Although sometimes it can struggles to connected to video and is a bit Buffery or slow even when I had good WiFi. Just sometime to improve on. But generally get this app, it’s great! 👍😀😃😍🤪🥳
Good dog bad dog inside the world of doggie day care
I was assuming that this program would have some sound information about dogs. What a lot of trash aromatherapy for dogs what a good laugh, dogs enjoy smelling other dogs butts. Obviously not fragrance that is Alien for dogs poor Betty I feel bad that a obviously anxious dog needs were made worse by a idiot who obviously knows nothing of dogs where do you find these people don’t you check there animal qualifications before you let them near animals. You should have showed her mum being taught how to treat Betty so the problem is solved for both. Not the total rubbish that was tried.
Birthday party I have party’s for my dogs but they are controlled.
Doga impulse control rubbish they were tormenting the dogs with treats without commands.
Also you never take a new dog into a field full of strange dogs at once. That is just common sense.
Hope this review helps genuine animal lovers that already have common sense not to watch this trash.
First it forces you to watch ads...6 of them, which is okay. But if I’m casting to my TV, why does it prevent you from doing other things with your phone in the meantime?! When I tried to switch to other apps to burn time while the ads played on TV, it froze the ads. Terrestrial TV does not force ads down my throat. I can do other stuff whilst they play, soo why do I need to be force fed them with this app?
Then after casting the ads to my TV, it then asked for my permission to access my Apple TV (which it has already used to cast the ads in anyway). After granting permission, the app freezes and does not load the programme I wanted to watch.
When I try to start watching the programme again, it tries to make me watch another 6 ads. I closed it down, and deleted the app.
My5 need to get their UX sorted out if they want customers. I get your funded by ads but don’t force users to watch them. Users should be allowed to multi task like they can with terrestrial TV. Then at least make your your app actually works and load the programme. The fact this was able to work perfectly to play ads but failed when it came to playing the programme shows that your focus is on ad revenue and not customer satisfaction through the content you’re delivering.
Whoever QA’d this app before release should get a new job.
- Channel 5 Broadcasting Ltd
- 171.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Channel 5 Broadcasting Limited 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.