With automated deposits, accessible investing and smart budgeting, Plum gives your money momentum.
We give your personal finances a push to help you reach your goals, whatever they may be.
GIVE YOUR BANK A BRAIN
• Link your bank accounts to get an overview of all your finances
• Plum can automate your deposits to help you do more with your money
• Choose Rules to control how much money you’d like to set aside
• Options include our AI algorithm and Round Ups
• Try the 52-Week Challenge or Rainy Day Rule
• Withdraw anytime, as often as you’d like (except pension)
EARN UP TO 5.15%* WITH PLUM INTEREST
• Get returns that follow the Bank of England base rate
• Enjoy easy access to your money with 1-business day withdrawals
• Any returns are paid daily
• Add as much or as little as you want to the fund
• Available without subscription
Capital at risk. *Variable rate correct as at 17/01/23. Forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future performance. Returns aren't guaranteed.
• Use our Splitter to divide your deposits between savings and investment funds
• Earn up to 4.21% AER on your savings with a FSCS-protected, Interest Pocket**
• Automated investment options include stocks, funds and pensions
** Easy Access Interest Pockets are provided by Investec Bank Plc.
UNLIMITED COMMISSION-FREE† STOCK INVESTING
• Create your profile in minutes to start buying and selling US company stocks
• Choose shares from up to 3,000 companies like Amazon or Tesla
• Set up repeat buy orders and price alerts to put your investing strategy into action.
† A 0.45% currency conversion ‘FX’ markup and nominal regulatory fees still apply. The total fees charged to buy and then sell (2 trades) 1 share worth $100 would be around $0.90.
DIVERSIFY YOUR INVESTMENTS WITH FUNDS
• Invest from just £1
• Choose from up to 26 different funds themed around risk level or sector
• Personalise your portfolio with funds like ‘Slow & Steady’, ‘Global Tech’ or options with an ethical focus
• Premium funds allow greater diversification through Gold, Biotech and Real Estate assets
• Funds are professionally managed and each one contains lots of different company shares
• Get access our money market fund
• Available with Plum Pro subscription or above (from £2.99/month)
• Intuitive and transparent fees‡
‡ Here are the fees when you invest in funds with Plum:
• £2.99 minimum monthly subscription
• 0.90% annual Assets Under Management (AUM) and average fund management fee§
• No withdrawal fees/limits
§ This includes an (AUM) fee of 0.45% charged by Plum, as well as a 0.06–1.06% fund management fee, depending on the specific investment fund(s) you choose
GET READY FOR RETIREMENT
• Consolidate your existing pensions into a single Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
• Choose from risk-managed or diversified global funds
• No subscription fees for a Plum SIPP
• 0.89% annual Assets Under Management (AUM) and average fund management fee‖
• Get tax relief on your contributions
‖ This includes a 0.45% Product Providers fee, as well as a 0.08%–1.06% fund management fee, depending on the specific investment fund(s) you choose
SECURITY & PRIVACY
• We support biometric security (face/fingerprint ID)
• Any sensitive data we hold is stored using symmetric cryptography (AES)
• We never share your data with third parties without consent
HERE WHEN YOU NEED US
• Customer support available 7 days a week
Plum Fintech Ltd is an agent and distributor of PayrNet Ltd (FRN 900594) and Modulr FS Ltd (FRN 900573), respectively, both authorised as EMIs by the FCA. Plum Fintech Ltd (FRN: 836158) is a registered AISP with the FCA. Saveable Ltd (FRN: 739214) is authorised and regulated by the FCA as an investment firm. Plum is a trading name.
For investments and pensions, all fund management and provider fees are shown annually, billed monthly and immediately reflected in your portfolio.
Vote for Plum in the British Bank Awards 2024! Head to the Smart Money People website now, and vote for Plum as your Best Savings Provider, Best Investments Provider and Best Online Trading Platform. Everyone who votes will be automatically entered into a £1000 prize draw from Smart Money People. British Bank Awards' terms and conditions apply.
Ratings and Reviews
Neha uni tasker
Hi cameron I have signed up and used the app and have to say I absolutely love the organised layout with the pensions investments (very informative) etc and the fact that I can see the upcoming regular bills as it personally helps me organise a budget for each month, I also love the save the change feature as bad savers like myself will find it easier to save the tiniest amount!!!!! Furthermore, the fact that I can attach more than one account makes it accessible and easy to use. Improvements: tbh not much needed as i feel like it give explores a lot but maybe create a payment reminder tracker- monitor bills, subscriptions etc and make it more accessible by creating Website version or adding more languages so it can be translated and maybe a wish list feature where people have a saving area for the thing a they want to buy. Tbh I love the app and will be sharing it to friends and family as I feel Ik a lot of people who would find good use in this. Also, please tell me u have a feedback section for people to write reviews so it can be gained as more of a trustable app and people would know if it’s popular and can therefore trust their private info being on the app
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much your your positive review - we really appreciate it 🙏
We do have the Plum forum (https://community.withplum.com/); you can engage with other users, share your knowledge about Plum and leave your valuable feedback.
- The Plum Team
Don’t use if you value your money
All started well. The app is easy to use. The problem starts when you start using this for anything more than pocket change. They will freeze your account and when you challenge why they simply we’ll close your account. Here comes the kicker….they don’t send your money back. It just sits there and they do nothing with it. The amount varies by the day. No explanation. The ‘chat to a human’ is useless. It will just say ‘we’ve passed it to the relevant team’. I get the impression this is just a load of kids working out of their bedrooms. I’ve been without access to my money for 4 weeks and counting now with no idea when or if they’ll ever return it. Next step the courts! You have been warned. …. They’ll be along shortly to say they have to follow FCA guidelines etc. yes they do. But other proper banks manage to do the same without freezing assets for weeks on end. Others have mentioned the time it takes to move money. There’s clearly a scam going ok here with Plum warning lots while your money sits in their holding accounts for literally days on end. With interest rates higher this will really tot up! You have been warned. Look elsewhere if you’re sensible.
This is where my review originally ended…
Plum come back (given all the above) and the ONLY thing they can clarify is that they’re not a bank. They can’t say anything about any of the other huge issues I raised, because they’re all true. This is what you’ll get with plum!
Developer Response ,
We are not a bank, hence we do not have the same timelines. Our timeframes depend on our transaction partner and the timeframes can be found in our help centre as why do they take the time they do:
Hope this clarifies your query!
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - referral scheme false advertising
It has now been 14 days past the day I was due to receive my sign up bonus after referring 3 friends (it says 5 business days), and still no sign of my bonus. I have spoken to customer service multiple times, each time I get told “someone else is dealing with it” and I either get told they don’t know how long or to check in a few days… Not only this but the customer service woman was extremely rude and condescending when she explained what a “business day” was, despite it already having been 5 business days regardless of the weekend that had just been. There has been no sympathy from the staff or any sign of effort to resolve the problem, just talk of a “tech department”, I honestly believe they’re just delaying bonus’ so people will renew another month before it comes. The app says it’s due to be in my account on July 1st, it is now the 12th and nothing, I was even told by customer service a week ago it wouldn’t be able to arrive any later than the 11th as it had already been processed… There’s a clear lack of communication throughout the company and it’s customer services, I will not be using this app at all moving forward, after this experience I do not trust them in the slightest, and am worried that if they’ll do this over £40 what will happen if I have a large amount of money tied up and they take the same amount of time and lack of effort to resolve it for me….
Developer Response ,
We are really sorry to hear that.
For more details, we will need to take a look into your Plum account.
Could you contact us via ‘chat to human’ in the app, or by emailing email@example.com please? Our support team will be happy to assist you.
- The Plum Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plum Fintech Limited
- 166.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Plum Fintech Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.