Discover a unique musical experience with Qobuz.
Enjoy unlimited access to more than 40 million tracks across all musical genres; access unique editorial content and expert recommendations, all with uncompromising sound quality.
Discover the new Qobuz for iOS: a completely revolutionised musical experience that makes use of the latest developments in online music for demanding music lovers.
Find out all the things that make Qobuz different: human selections by our musical experts, exclusive editorial content, enriched supplementary information, access to millions of digital album booklets, exclusive portraits of artists and their works...
• Listen to more than 40 million tracks with unparalleled sound quality
• Discover new artists and new albums with selections and playlists from our musical experts
• Import your music for offline listening, without an internet connection
• Access our exclusive editorial content and rich documentation for the albums
• Enjoy peerless sound quality (application compatible with and certified as 24-Bit Hi-Res by the Japan Audio Society)
• Choose the quality of music that suits you, whenever you like (320 kbps MP3 / 16-Bit / 44.1 kHz FLAC / 24-Bit Hi-Res up to 192 kHz — depending on your subscription type)
• Qobuz Connect: play your music on devices that are compatible
• Synchronise and listen to your purchases directly from the application
• Access to millions of digital album booklets
Not yet a subscriber?
• Try Qobuz for free, with no commitment, for 1 month on the app (followed by a monthly subscription that will renew automatically)
• Available monthly subscriptions : Premium (all of Qobuz in 320 kbps MP3) and Hi-Fi (all of Qobuz in 16-Bit 44.1 kHz FLAC)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Music streaming with Qobuz: there are subscription offers for everyone, all with equally high standards.
• Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qobuz
• Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/qobuz
• Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/qobuz
This update is part of our continuing efforts to bring you the best musical experience possible.
Update of the latest version of Chromecast
Bug fix of the display of videos in articles
Do you have any suggestions or ideas on how we could improve, or have you found a bug? Write to us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Qobuz is unique
Qobuz provides fairly comprehensive coverage of all music genre and is probably the best for classical and jazz although most of my off line downloads are indie, country and western and popular music. I was a Tidal flac subscriber but on extensive tests found Quobuz had the edge on sound quality. The big plus with Qobuz is Hi Res and no other music streaming service offers this with the ability to buy Hi Res music at considerably reduced prices, if you are a Sublime or Sublime plus subscriber. You can download the Hi Res files to your PC or other devices and own them for use anywhere. Most of my listening is via iphone, dragonfly red and ie 800s. I also use the Onkyo Hi Res player and load the Hi Res albums on this to play them without risk of connection loss. I agree with other reviews that the Qobuz App needs improvement - it is unpredictable particularly when downloading for off line use and you find its stopped half way. Also the feature of adding albums that you just want to sample to your off line files is a pain. Despite this, superb sound quality and Hi Res makes Qobuz unique. Qobuz - please improve the App and get 5 stars!
The basic functionality of this service is quite good, with a choice of streaming /download quality. As with most streaming services the search facility for Classical Music is very poor, with little ability to search for composer/work/artist. Instead you trawl through all the works by a particular composer. If you queue a number of works to download to iPhone it sometimes stalls and you have to delete and redownload the works. It doesn’t seem to like a large queue of downloads effectively.
One of the irritating characteristics is the excessive use of French (I suppose it’s a battle with the Academie Francaise) - for example a CD that was published with English front cover and description, gets translated into French which is pointless and irritating. Most of the error messages occur in French, and while my French is perfectly acceptable at this level, if they really believe that this is an international product then it needs to get rid of this excessive French, and give the user the option to select a language. Show French CDs in French by all means, but don’t employ lots of translators to turn English releases into French. Better still just run in English only.
For the classical enthusiast probably the best of a bad bunch.
Awesome audio quality
Qobuz discovery and recommendations, their essential discography, has done more to broaden my musical listening range than anything else recently. As a sublime subscriber for over a year, I've seen the back catalogue expanded including music missing when I first joined. The amount of 24bit audio added though is outstanding and sounds amazing on my hifi. Are they better than the leading streaming music service? Depends on what you measure, the app usability and search isn't as good but the music curation is better and their main benefit is studio master streaming audio, from Daft Punk to the London Symphony Orchestra.
- 87.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Xandrie/Qobuz
- In-App Purchases
- HI-FI £22.49
- HI-FI £29.99
- HI-FI £25.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.