You didn't go into business to do paperwork. The business expense tracker Receipt Bank tracks, reads and stores your receipts and invoices on the go, so you can focus on growing your business.
* Receipt scanner: Snap your receipt on your mobile, forward via email, or upload through the web
* Bookkeeping for the digital age: We digitise and securely store your paperwork online, so you can throw those receipts away and stay compliant
* Small business accounting: Integrate with your accounting software including Xero and QBO, and save time by automating your bookkeeping
The expense tracker trusted and highly rated by over 200,000 fast-growing businesses worldwide.
Sole traders and small business owners often don’t have time for accounting. Manage expenses, accounting and bookkeeping from your phone with Receipt bank.
TRY RECEIPT BANK FREE (14-day trial)
Receipt tracker for every expense:
* Accounting without data entry - just snap your receipt with our app and you're done.
* On a business trip abroad? We automatically convert transactions to your chosen currency
* Manage invoices and capture additional notes when adding a receipt, saving time later
Bills tracker with 100% secure storage:
* Receipt images and data are stored securely in the cloud
* Bookkeeper with unlimited digital storage
* Receipt organiser with easy access whenever you need them - on your phone or the web
Receipt Bank integrates with
* QuickBooks Online
* Sage Accounting
* Best Data Management & Expenses Software 2018 - Accounting Web
* Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2018
* Deloitte Fast 50 2018
* 5* from 600+ Xero users
Minor improvements and fixes to make the Receipt Bank app even better.
If you rely on Receipt Bank to automate your bookkeeping, keep your paperwork securely stored and organised, and avoid data entry, we’d be thrilled if you would leave us some feedback in the App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Missing lots of features
Not possible to rearrange the receipts by date, amount, currency, etc.
Also not possible to submit receipts for approval via the app.
Without these two features, the app is pretty basic and cannot stand alone without the need for access to their website; a pretty massive weakness for those that travel a lot for business, such as myself (being able to submit receipts on the fly without opening my laptop is a huge advantage).
When compared to Xero, for example (which we used before for managing expenses), this fails rather substantially, especially as Receipt Bank is built SPECIFICALLY for expenses, and Xero is not.
Until these shortcomings are fixed, along with a few UI glitches, such frequent crashing when switching between apps, 2/5 is the best I’ll give it.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for the comprehensive feedback, we really appreciate it. The mobile team are looking into this further. A couple of points to clarify. You can submit receipts on-the-go, and with Effortless Expense Reports they'll be auto-added to an expense report for approval. We are also currently working on crash fixes. Once again, thank you for the valuable feedback!
Really love this app and how it’s made my job with the accountant so much easier and cheaper.
Please please please can you update the app so that I can scan receipts that are double sided quicker. Having to keep sliding across to combined, then taking the pics then submitting and doing that again is fairly long winded with lots of receipts. A remember last used setting perhaps the just to remember if it was single or combined or multiple would be fab.
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear you love the app! Thank you for the feedback, this has been passed on to the relevant team.
I’ve been using this app for about 4 months now and it seems to work quite well. I’m using it in conjunction with an accountant so not sure what it would be like if you were using it solo. The one thing I would like to be able to do is add single transactions via the app without needing the website. Also I think it needs access to my bank statements to be able to do it which is a bit annoying. Would prefer to be able to do it ad hoc on the app
- Receipt Bank Limited
- 70.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Receipt Bank Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Business (Annual) £149.99
- Business (Monthly) £14.99
- Business Plus (Annual) £299.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.