Track an Item:
• Simply enter your Royal Mail tracking ID or scan the barcode and we’ll notify you on the progress of your delivery.
Send an Item:
• Quickly and easily buy postage in just a few steps. You can either print your own labels or we can print it for you, just take the QR code on the app to one of our Delivery Office Customer Service Points and have your label printed for free.
Book a Collection:
• Send and return your parcel from home or work? Book a Parcel Collect so you won’t have to go out, because your postie can collect your items from you. And if you can’t print out a label, don’t worry, we’ll bring one with us.
Services Near You:
• We can help you find your nearest drop-off location - Postbox, Parcel Postbox (available 24/7), Royal Mail Delivery Office or Post Office branch including collection times and opening hours.
Book a Redelivery:
• Missed a delivery? Using the Royal Mail App, you can easily book a Redelivery to your address, your neighbour’s address or a local Post Office – and you pick the delivery day!
Change Your Delivery Options to Suit You:
• You can now change where your parcel is delivered, to a Safeplace or neighbour after it has been sent.
Set up a Redirection
•Our Redirection service will ensure you won't miss important documents and will help prevent your personal details falling into the wrong hands.
Many More Great Features:
• Find the size and format of your parcel using our Augmented Reality Parcel Sizer;
• See a photograph of the signature if someone has signed for it, or the Safeplace an item has been delivered to;
• Get proof of postage sent straight to your phone – get that extra peace of mind when dropping off at any of our locations including Parcel Postboxes;
• Save items you are tracking and add an alias name making them easier to identify;
• Save postage receipts – simply take a photo of your receipt and store it to the app;
• Pay a fee – if you’ve received a grey Fee to pay card you can now pay this on the App
• Postcode and address finder – if you’re not sure of a full address, or want to check a postcode, just enter part of the address and we’ll fill in the blanks.
• Click & Drop – the Royal Mail App and Click & Drop work hand in hand, making your interactions more seamless with one login.
• Alexa integration – if you have an Alexa, you can track your item using a nickname you have previously assigned to an item.
Check out our NEW Transformers Special Stamps with Augmented Reality. Buy the stamps on the Royal Mail Shop and scan them with the app to see what more they can do.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good and handy tool for urgent.
This app is very good in every way day to day basis when tracking orders when ever you feel like it. Which spot the most important check parcels openly date of schedule and time on urgency. Nevertheless, surely it is when required to do so. App, right in your pocket of all orders you have placed. Furthermore, any problems occurs during deliveries, unscheduled or any delays as well as company misjudged on delivering goods of its items. You are always to see freely when ever there is a problems, all states in the app where everything is written in descriptive for you to understand the situations have occurs, when, how and where this have been an issue, will rectify in details of every process undertaking will show up in this app letting you know the things where or how it has effected and what will happen to solve your own problems in matter in a compact size app, allowing you to experience the quick and efficient process of delivery which, “Royal Mail” has taken its steps forward delivery goods to its owner of the possession in secure and effective number of quick and careful services within the time frame at their doorsteps. “This is an app where it has seen urgently without worries and peace of mind what is happening with the order or official documents expected and to be arrive”. Thanks
Easy Royal Mail App
Straight forward to use and has many perks, postage costs ect.
One downfall is the tracking though, that being where most delivery services will show you the progress on where your package is, ie-picked up off seller/collected, delivered to certain hub/sorting office/ out for delivery.
This Royal Mail app doesn’t do that and on some occasions I’ve actually had items delivered and it doesn’t state until hours later so the tracking an item is pointless on most occasions which is something I think Royal Mail needs to sort out as being the biggest name out there I find it strange that it lacks step by step information on your package.
But saying that on some occasions I actually get a text message the day before telling me that my package is due the next day.
So it could be the app needs sorting out or I’m not using it correctly, but all my other apps I just pop in the tracking number and all information is there plain as day.
But other than that I can’t knock the app or Royal Mail as I’ve never had a damaged parcel off them unlike a certain company beginning with H that I think stamp on your parcels or kick them around like a ball,ha. I think you may no who I’m on about.
So I’ve given a 4 star for the app, if the tracking situation was sorted out then it would definitely be a 5 star.
Very functional but **revised Dec 2021
This is packed with features and comprehensive however this app gets slower each update. It’s clearly not able to handle a user checking a tracking status perhaps several times a day? If you already know the delivery used for an item checking for status is pointless. A check once or twice a day is ok but this app would be better with a status change notification if you’ve signed into your customer account(delivery expected between/we have your item etc)Only signed for deliveries may warrant you checking an expected delivery time. I find myself using the website and although I use RM I get prices at the PO. So this app is largely pointless for me. 3/5. Perhaps the only feature to add would be the option to cancel a delivery and return to sender? I’ve had several parcels sent despite cancelling orders the same day. One 14 hours earlier which was still shipped and cost a lot of money to return at my expense. Perhaps Royal Mail could introduce a return to sender/cancellation service if an item using a specific tracked/signed service is still local to the company shipping the item if proof of cancellation was provided. If RM have yet to collect item.
**App now regularly is blank when opened and won’t display sometimes for 5-10 minutes a situation ongoing for several months.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Royal Mail Group
- 83.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Royal Mail Group Ltd.