The Philips GroomTribe app is designed to help you find your perfect shave.
Perhaps it’s all about reducing shave related irritation like redness or razor burn. Maybe it’s about having the latest shaver technology in your hand to give you the best, close shave. Maybe it’s just understanding your shaving trends and improving your technique over time.
Whatever your need, GroomTribe works with the Philips Shaver 7000 to give you your very own perfect shave.
Personal Shave Plan
* Co-developed with dermatologists the app gives you advice as to how to tackle your own skin issues. These tips and advice adapt to your own skin progress.
Your Shave Dashboard
* Get a snapshot of each shave with instant insights on your technique
* Discover, over time, trends and insights in your shaving habits
* Get personalized advice, tips and feedback real-time, shave-by-shave
* Improve your shave technique in real-time or every time you synchronize your Shaver with the app
Sensitive Shave Settings
* Let the app recommend the best speed setting for your skin; normal, sensitive and extra sensitive
We've made lots of updates to this version:
- A great new name for the app (don’t worry, it’s still the same great app you’re used to)
- A new dashboard as a homepage so you can see all your information at one glance
- An enhanced Guided Shave visualization to help you master your shave technique
- A skin assessment via chat
- An updated shave history to help you better understand your shave behaviour over time
- Bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
Ok so this is my first ever review so I hope it helps readers, I've never had the time nor the intent on sharing my experience with others however on this occasion as I was lucky enough to be chosen to trial the Phillips series 7000 before it's release all I can say is it's amazing. I was already using a Phillips one blade shaver and the difference is worth every penny if your considering changing or have any sort of skin problem, It's so delicate on you face you do not have to go over the same are over and over.
Thank you Phillips for letting me be part of your trial the experience and product is incredible.
Too much nagging and no feedback on settings
Don’t take a breath or move the shaver in any way that’s not small fast circles or the app will nag you big time. Also it keeps settling it to extra sensitive and I’ve no idea why. Now it tells me I’m taking too long to shave. I’ve been using Philips razors for 30 years but obviously wrongly!
Developer Response ,
Hi Keith, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are very sorry that you are unhappy with your first try. We continuously improve the algorithm that detects your shaving behavior. And the more you use it, the better you get and the less skin irritation you encounter. The automated sensitive shave setting is based on your level of skin irritation, but you can also choose a setting manually if you have different preferences (tap on the extra sensitive shave setting on the Guided Shave screen). We welcome any further feedback; you can also reach out to us at email@example.com. Thanks again!
I have the series 7000 wet and dry and I’ve done all it’s told me to do but still won’t recognise it when I try to link it to app
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for your review. Please note that only the devices that start with S79 are compatible with the app. If yours does start with S79, could you please reach out to us on Social Media? Then we can look into this for you. :-)
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle, B.V.
- 169.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
English, Arabic, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Koninklijke Philips N.V., 2004 - 2019. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.