The SmartAlarm+2 combines CCTV and Intrusion systems in one app, providing a total security solution for your home or business.
SmartAlarm+2 allows you to:
• View multiple streams of IP Cameras from Hikvision
• Arm and disarm your security system
• Receive voice push notifications in case of alarms and events
• View the system status
• Control up to 30 devices including:
- Opening and closing your gates
- Turning your lights on and off
- Locking and unlocking your doors
- Turning your sprinklers on and off
• Notifications when your system is armed or disarmed
• Get your system to tell you who has armed the system
• Unlock the app by Face ID or fingerprint
• And much more!
These features can quickly and easily be setup and managed through the cloud, enabling you to rapidly benefit from controlling your security and CCTV systems from one app, anytime, anywhere using a secure connection.
The system is further supported by 24/7 monitoring and alarm response by the Banham Alarm Receiving Centre.
Update to the video entry functionality in line with iOS15
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of bugs
1. I tried to arrange my security cameras in a particular order. The app keep forgetting the order when the app is restarted
2. After I have read and acknowledge the alarm notifications, the app still shows that I have more then 50 notifications that i have not read.
3.after you set or unset the alarm, the app locks me out. Why???
4. Other minor bugs in the app that need tidying
Really slow to turn the alarm on and off, with a constant wheel of doom.
Also, when you have turned the alarm on or off the ‘confirmation’ message says ‘Connection failed, retry’. Not very user friendly as it looks like an error! You end up having to go back to the place you turn the alarm on or off in order to see if turning on/ off has worked properly! Please just add a proper confirmation message.
Stuck on Retrieving device information
It’s been weeks since I haven’t been able to access my alarm remotely, despite it being connected via Ethernet to a very robust broadband. The app gets stuck on retrieving device information, then shows the error message reconnect.
App is up to date, phone is up to date and rebooted, please sort it out
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pyronix Ltd.
- 284.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019