Punch your way through the Streets of Rage once again!
Streets of Rage 4 takes forward the Streets of Rage legacy in this retro beat'em up with hand-drawn comic inspired graphics and updated mechanics.
Streets of Rage comes back for a sequel 25 years after the last episode : a new crime syndicate seems to have taken control of the streets and corrupted the police. All you have to fight against them is your friends... and your fists ! Critically acclaimed, Streets of Rage 4 won several awards and nominated as Best Action Games at the 2020 Game Awards.
- Rediscover the classic Beat em up Streets of Rage Franchise with new fight mechanics
- Get thrilled by the Retro hand-drawn comics-inspired artistic direction by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap serving juicy animations & vivid FX
- Unlock up to 5 new & emblematic playable characters and fight your way through 12 various stages to bring back order to the streets
- Challenge yourself in different modes : Story, Training, Arcade...
- Listen to a new Electro OST with world class musicians such as Olivier Derivière and legend Yuzo Koshiro
- Get retro with up to 13 alternative retro characters, secret retro levels or choose the SoR1&2 OST and enable the Retro Pixel graphics !
Do note that multiplayer mode will not be available at launch but will come in a free update after release.
CAREFULLY REDESIGNED FOR MOBILE
- Revamped interface
- Game Center achievements
- iCloud - Share your progress between iOS devices
- Compatible with MFicontrollers
- No micro-transactions!
Crack your knuckles and get ready for Streets of Rage 4 everywhere you go!
If you run into a problem, please contact us at email@example.com with as much information as possible on the issue, or check our FAQ at https://playdigious.helpshift.com/hc/en/6-streets-of-rage-4/
- Glow effect on pickup button when interaction is possible
- Increase music quality (stereo)
- Fix selection bug in training roster grid
- Fix rare occurrences of crashes on boot
Ratings and Reviews
I grew up with the original games during the Genesis era and had a blast playing SoR 4 prior on PS4. Everything about it was a love letter to the original games, but it also brought a modern sheen to it.
Imagine my excitement when I found out it was getting an iOS port. Loving every single second and am thrilled to see its dlc carried over.
No suitable for mobile
The game is great in terms of the quality. Minus the final stage which is seriously infuriating in terms of difficulty. The touch controls are just not responsive enough at least on an iPhone, and even though they are customisable the game is just not suitable for touch screen. I keep pressing the wrong buttons when the game requires fast responses or not able to move the character because the joystick is fixed in place. A floating joystick and haptic feedback when buttons are pressed would have solved this. Also allow for buttons to be placed at different spots on the screen not just at a fixed spot.
Great on gamepad but not so much on touch
This is fantastic port but touch controls are not precise enough. 3D Touch could be implemented which would make it much easier to handle. Touch buttons should be possible to move anywhere on the screen. Day one dlc should be free for people who preordered and day one buyers. Easily 5stars when fixed and multiplayer added.
Developer Response ,
The multiplayer mode will be coming later in a free update. We'll announce it as soon as we have a proper date to give you.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1.7 GB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 Dotemu
- In-App Purchases
- Mr. X Nightmare DLC £2.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.