SugarSync is the best way to backup, access, sync, and share all your files and folders including documents, photos, videos, and music — from any computer or mobile device.
• Sync any folder on your computer. Access your documents, photos, videos, or music from any computer, mobile device, or SugarSync website.
• Automatically back up photos and videos from the Camera Roll into SugarSync.
• Share Privately when you want to share with a few select people. Only people who receive the invite will be able to view your files.
• Share Public links when you want to share with a broader audience. Anyone with the link can access your files.
• Access Shared Content - Files and folders that other people have shared with you can be accessed on the go.
• Cloud Search - Easily search for any file or folder that has been synced to SugarSync from any of your computers. You can then view, sync, or share the file right from your iOS app.
• Open In - Save documents, photos, or videos from other apps into your SugarSync app. You can even select the folder to which you want to save the file to.
• Beautiful Photo Gallery so you can access all the photos in your SugarSync account.
• Stream Videos and Music that you have in SugarSync without actually downloading them to your device.
• Free plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
What others are saying about SugarSync?
SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunch
• Protected Folders comes to iOS
• Protect new folders
• Manage existing folders
• Restore corrupt data
• Support for Shorcuts in iOS12
• Fixed Open In functionality
• Crash fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using SugarSync for more than four years across a mixed multi-platform set up including iMac, iPad and iPhone. I use it extensively for meeting minutes and spreadsheets etc and it is good to be able to access these from any of the devices without having to worry whether the files are current.
I would recommend this.
The most bogus company ever
They provide now mechanism to cancel your account. I have written for five years and I have never had a single response, SugarSync is a scam. Avoid. Dropbox isn’t perfect but it isn’t a scam. Apple’s iCloud is not perfect but not a scam. SugarSync provide no means to cancel your account Online. They ask you to email or call - I’ve tried both for three years and they don’t respond. I will sue them now for all the finds they have taken after I cancelled five years ago. Even Microsoft is a saint compared to these scammers. Avoid at all costs, the system to badly designed and loses data. Stick to companies that know what they’re doing, Dropbox are expensive but seriously do you want to risk losing your data? At least they know what they’re doing and Apple finally have decent cloud services after ten years of cluelessness, they’ve finally worked it would and it is now reliable and the integration with the OS unsurpassed and not expensive. SugarSync has dodgy business practices, google drive, OneDrive (flawed but doesn’t took you off) Dropbox (decent), apple sync finally works well. SugarSync is a scam. Avoid at all cost.
I wish I knew of this application a few years ago.
What a breath fresh air. It’s easy to use, it’s very fast, plus I’m moving everything across from dropbox, one box and microsoft’s cloud storage.
- SugarSync, Inc.
- 16.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 j2 Global, Inc. and Affiliates
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.