1. Mobile ordering – Find your nearest Taco Bell, place an order through your phone, let us know what time you’ll arrive, then skip the queue.
2. Earn & redeem points – As a Taco Bell Supreme member, you’ll earn points with every purchase by scanning your QR code in restaurant or placing a mobile order. Then, use your points to redeem available food rewards of your choice.
3. News & special offers – Be the first to hear about menu announcements, special offers, and exclusive events.
4. Customisation – Browse the restaurant menu by category, pick your favourite products, and customise them just the way you like it.
5. Free food – Did we mention that Taco Bell Supreme members get free treats for registering, on their birthday, and other special occasions? We love to celebrate with you.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A 40 min wait did not dent our enthusiasm! It’s only our second visit to TB.. I was hoping it would be as good. We were not disappointed at all! But can I just say a massive thank you to your amazing staff! TB Doncaster please recognise the quality of your staff. After being a complete shut in, just like everybody else, your staff made us feel like they had waited to see us all day. I felt completely safe eating food prepared outside of my kitchen- that surprised me! Great job guys!!! TB Doncaster, please pass our thanks to your staff. Thank you all at Doncaster! 👏🏼👌🏻😷
Developer Response ,
I there! Thank you for letting us know you had a great experience at Taco Bell! We’ll pass this feedback on to the restaurant team.
I used this app yesterday when buying my lunch and it worked easily - just scanned at the checkout when placing my order. Now I’ve already got some points, can’t wait to get my free churros soon!
If you're going to advertise ordering via app, it would help if you could do it!
Oh dear. There was a poster on the door of Taco Bell in Fulham, inviting people to save time by ordering from the TB app.
On the plus side, when you download the app and log in, it immediately entitles you to a free crispy taco.
However, and this is a big minus, YOU CAN'T ORDER VIA THE APP! Yes that's right. The order page suggests you order via deliveroo or Just Eat for delivery, then tells you that ordering online isn't yet available.
It might be worth telling the people designing the in store branding then, as it invites you to do exactly that. Why whoever's responsible for the app hasn't been communicating with the person designing in store posters is beyond me. Surely they should either have delayed the poster until the app was ready?
The free taco was nice but ordering via the app is literally vapourware and they shouldn't be plugging it. Idiots.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We’re really sorry you’ve had trouble using the Taco Bell UK mobile app. We can confirm click-and-collect ordering is available, alongside delivery. Please reach out to email@example.com if you require assistance.
- Yum Franchise II LLP
- 54.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2020 Taco Bell Corp. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.