Voted iOS Game of the Week on Pocket Gamer!
Sequel to the hugely popular strategy game Tank Battle: 1944! Take command as the British Commonwealth and U.S. forces fight the Germans in the North African theatre and lead your battalion to victory in challenging tactical battles.
Fight for control of North Africa during WWII. Utilize new mechanics, such as flanking, 'move and shoot', troop transports and veteran units. With 36 unit types Tank Battle: North Africa is an epic strategy game including detailed battles that will keep you coming back for more!
Now at version 2.0! With new features such as iCould save support, combat analysis, strategic movement and engine upgrades.
Key Game Features:
● 5 Mission First Strike Tutorial Campaign.
● 8 Mission Invasion British Campaign.
● 8 Mission Hope and Glory British Campaign.
● 8 Mission Stars and Stripes American Campaign.
● 36 Unit Types including:
- M3 light and Medium tanks
- British Crusader II and III
- British 2pdr anti-tank gun and 2pdr Portee
- Jeeps and LRDG trucks with 0.5" MG
- American Bazooka Team
- German Panzer I, II, IIIJ and IVf1 and IVf2
● Features British, American and German forces.
● Flank Attacks
● High Definition World War II Graphics (including retina for the new iPad)
● Hours of Gameplay.
● 6 Pass & Play Multiplayer Scenarios.
● Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad)
● Purchase Extra Campaigns.
Purchasable Extra Content:
● 8 Mission Lightning War! German Campaign.
● 8 Mission Sledgehammer! British Campaign.
● 8 Mission Resurrection German Campaign.
● 8 Mission Allied Storm American Campaign.
● 8 Mission Road to Victory British Campaign.
Thank you for supporting our games!
© 2013 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. © 2013 HexWar Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Fix: Some line of sight issues from high hill hexes across lower hill hexes.
Change: Improved map zoom.
Change: Faster A.I. execution during larger missions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Solid basic wargame.
I've just completed the east front series and this is essentially more of the same. Which is a good thing. Good mix of scenarios and units. Graphics are 'tactical' level depicting individual buildings, vehicle and squads. Graphics are accurate depictions of the vehicles they represent. Several difficulty levels - 'easy', 'quite difficult' and 'nigh impossible'. It's not a complex game (no overwatch, unit facing selection, or morale, for example) but it covers all the basics very well. I don't like havIng to 'unlock' scenarios by completing them in sequence, but otherwise, no issues. One of the best things about this series is it avoids the 'unbeatable German tanks' myth that creeps into many games. German tanks are good, but your Crusaders will beat them if used correctly - just like in reality.
What a lovely game
I enjoyed the lite version so much I brought the full version the same night.
The graphics can be a little troublesome, particularly without the option or ability to zoom in and out.
Otherwise well recommended.
Good mix of graphics, the combat is well balanced and great fun, definitely worth playing.
- Hunted Cow Studios Ltd.
- 214.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Lightning War Campaign £1.99
- Sledgehammer! Campaign £1.99
- Resurrection Campaign £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.