Our Tesco Bank Mobile App for iPhone and Apple Watch is an easy way to manage your Tesco Bank current account, credit card, savings account or loan on the go.
With our Mobile App, you can log in quickly and securely using Face ID to set up and make new online payments, block a credit card that’s been lost or stolen, and much more.
Whether you’re looking to move money between accounts or review your transactions, the Tesco Bank Mobile App gives you the flexibility and control to manage your money however you want.
Register now and you’ll be managing your money on-the-go with our Mobile App in minutes.
App features include:
• Quick and secure access to your Tesco Bank accounts with Face ID, Touch ID, 5-digit passcode or your security number and password
• Search and sort your transaction history, and compare both income and outgoings with previous months to track your spending
• View your bank statements and account documents, and export them whenever and however you like
• Set up and manage your credit card repayments by Direct Debit or debit card
• Transfer money between your Tesco Bank accounts, and add, delete or pay your payees on the move
• Activate your new cards, and complete balance or money transfers in seconds
• Use Siri to check your account balances quickly and easily, without logging in.
Got some feedback to help improve our Mobile App? You can visit our community website at https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/ or you can get in touch with us on Twitter at @tescobankhelp
For this update, we’ve made a number of improvements to keep everything running smoothly.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautifully Simple & Informative
One of the stand-out features of this app is the simple and effective way it displays the vital info that you (probably) want. I.e, once logged in (via Touch ID, brilliant feature) you are taken straight to a screen that displays; Account Balance, Min. payment required & Payment Due Date.
Everything you need, right there. And if that wasn’t simple enough, just three options on the bottom for moving money, viewing statements etc.
I love using this app as within seconds I can quickly check when I’m due for a payment, or even better, very quickly be able to pay off what I need, when I need to. Praise to the developers, this app makes money management less of a headache than it has been in the past with other banking apps (we all know one terrible one, right?)
And alleged late payment
I set a direct debit up and you confirmed it was set up you said you would take £39 out of my account on the 19th of January 2000 you confirmed on the app that you had taken the money out but obviously didn’t take it out of my bank you didn’t tell me you couldn’t get it out of my bank and you charge me £12 late payment charge. I’ve just made a payment of £500 into the account and all I had to do was put in the three security digits on the back of the card so the card numbers are all stored on the app could you please tell me what went wrong , look forward to your reply
Misleading and often wrong but a necessary evil.
App has improved considerably since first released. However...
1. pending transactions often appear in the cleared items, or in duplicate in both pending and cleared, furthermore the available balance just doesn’t add up from the figures stated!
2. Text notifications are inaccurate, based on the wrong figures, do not send in a timely manner. Needs revamping to be useful.
3. Finally, if you have it set up to clear the full balance, and you spend most of the limit throughout the month, because of the timings of the statement and the payment dates, you end up having to make addition payments in the months to stay within the limit.
4. Cars payments to top up account: money is taken immediately but does not clear for days, come on Tescos - make money legitimately not through stealth tactics!
How can Tesco Finance expect you to effectively manage your credit card payments and spending when the information being provided is often not 100% accurate and cannot be relied upon.
Needs following figures to be stated at top of transaction page
A. Cleared Items: £5
B. Pending Items: £4
C. Balance (A+B): £9
D. Credit limit: £10
E. Available to spend (D-C): £1
A few years ago approximately ⅓ of my salary went into Tesco’s coffers, via petrol, supermarkets, finance & insurances. Now less than 5%, that’s soon going to drop to 0% if they do not sharpen up.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tesco Personal Finance PLC
- 261.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Tesco Personal Finance plc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.