Our Tesco Bank Mobile App for iPhone and Apple Watch is an easy way to manage your Tesco Bank current account, credit card, savings account or loan on the go.
With our Mobile App, you can log in quickly and securely using Face ID to set up and make new online payments, block a credit card that’s been lost or stolen, and much more.
Whether you’re looking to move money between accounts or review your transactions, the Tesco Bank Mobile App gives you the flexibility and control to manage your money however you want.
Register now and you’ll be managing your money on-the-go with our Mobile App in minutes.
App features include:
• Quick and secure access to your Tesco Bank accounts with Face ID, Touch ID, 5-digit passcode or your security number and password
• Search and sort your transaction history, and compare both income and outgoings with previous months to track your spending
• View your bank statements and account documents, and export them whenever and however you like
• Set up and manage your credit card repayments by Direct Debit or debit card
• Transfer money between your Tesco Bank accounts, and add, delete or pay your payees on the move
• Activate your new cards, and complete balance or money transfers in seconds
• Use Siri to check your account balances quickly and easily, without logging in.
Got some feedback to help improve our Mobile App? You can visit our community website at https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/ or you can get in touch with us on Twitter at @tescobankhelp
Got a new phone? We've now made it easier for you to transfer your account from your old device to your new one. We've also made a number of improvements to keep everything running smoothly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautifully Simple & Informative
One of the stand-out features of this app is the simple and effective way it displays the vital info that you (probably) want. I.e, once logged in (via Touch ID, brilliant feature) you are taken straight to a screen that displays; Account Balance, Min. payment required & Payment Due Date.
Everything you need, right there. And if that wasn’t simple enough, just three options on the bottom for moving money, viewing statements etc.
I love using this app as within seconds I can quickly check when I’m due for a payment, or even better, very quickly be able to pay off what I need, when I need to. Praise to the developers, this app makes money management less of a headache than it has been in the past with other banking apps (we all know one terrible one, right?)
Good but difficult to track when statement starts
It’s great that so much personal financial matters can be undertaken by these apps and for that this gets four stars. The next step is refinement and that’s where this app doesn’t get the full five stars. As a basic function I would expect it to be able the app to be able to highlight the last payment of the last month paid. Currently, I need to get the calculator out and subtract from the current balance until I get to something equivalent to the balance since the last payment. It’s a matter of housekeeping, but useful.
Misleading and often wrong but a necessary evil.
App has improved considerably since first released. However...
1. pending transactions often appear in the cleared items, or in duplicate in both pending and cleared, furthermore the available balance just doesn’t add up from the figures stated!
2. Text notifications are inaccurate, based on the wrong figures, do not send in a timely manner. Needs revamping to be useful.
3. Finally, if you have it set up to clear the full balance, and you spend most of the limit throughout the month, because of the timings of the statement and the payment dates, you end up having to make addition payments in the months to stay within the limit.
4. Cars payments to top up account: money is taken immediately but does not clear for days, come on Tescos - make money legitimately not through stealth tactics!
How can Tesco Finance expect you to effectively manage your credit card payments and spending when the information being provided is often not 100% accurate and cannot be relied upon.
Needs following figures to be stated at top of transaction page
A. Cleared Items: £5
B. Pending Items: £4
C. Balance (A+B): £9
D. Credit limit: £10
E. Available to spend (D-C): £1
A few years ago approximately ⅓ of my salary went into Tesco’s coffers, via petrol, supermarkets, finance & insurances. Now less than 5%, that’s soon going to drop to 0% if they do not sharpen up.
- Tesco Personal Finance PLC
- 224.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Tesco Personal Finance plc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.