Download the app now and discover all of its utility features:
• See it all! An easy place to view all of your trips at any time
• Stay organized! Save trip itineraries to your personal trip list and view past, current, and future trips
• Want notifications? We’ve got ‘em. Receive travel alerts for flight delays, gate changes, and more
• Be prepared with important information such as gate and terminal numbers, hotel directions and confirmation numbers, flight meal and seat preferences, and so much more
• Check-in via the airline’s website, directly from your mobile device
• Integrated maps make it a breeze to find your hotel, airport, and car rental locations
• Need a lift? Ground transportation can be ordered to get you there
• Need a plan? The app will show you options to get where you need to go
• Pack smart! You’ll travel like a pro with weather forecasts and other trip tools
• You can even book flights, hotels, taxis and more
Freshened up the Empty Timeline screen to give you a snazzier reminder that you need to take more trips
Moved your Past Trips under the More menu to reduce clutter in your Trip List
NEW – check out the Activity and Taxi recommendation carousel inside your trip details
Plus we made a few small updates behind the scenes that we think you will like:
Suspended flight cancellation email and push notifications in order not to spam you when you are waitlisted for a flight that you do not end up utilizing. You will still see a cancellation status display in red when looking at your flight details in the app. Reminder, always check with your airline about any change
IMPORTANT – iOS apps will only be published for mobile phone devices (no iPads)
Ratings and Reviews
Poor UX - Confusing registration
When registering it doesn’t quite work properly. You get sent an activation email which takes you to a page with a button saying open In app. If you do this you cannot activate your account. Instead you need to click the small open in website option which then takes you to an activation screen in your browser not the app. Devs - you need to fix this basic UX problem or you’ll have a lot of annoyed people.
Overall the app is very basic and just a webpage embedded in an app. Once you get your booking reference you will likely just use the airlines app. So not really sure what problem travelup are trying to solve with this app...
Won’t load/accept my password Have made multiple attempts to log in
I’m experiencing exactly the same problems
Easy to use
At first I was confused because it didn’t let me add my reservation number so I can access my holiday info but after I found what to do, it’s been great from then on, so straight forward and even let’s you check in online 24hrs before your flight. This is the 2nd time I’ve booked with them, and I’ll definitely do it again!
- travelup limited
- 54.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Travelup Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.