Say hello to your mobile banking app.
See all your accounts in one place
Manage your money whenever you want, wherever you are. You can check your balances, pay bills, send money to friends, move money to your savings account and find your nearest branch.
• Log in effortlessly and securely
• We give you both convenience and security. Use Face ID and Touch ID to log in and authorise payments.
• Identify payments quickly with merchant logos
• Logos from your favourite shops now appear in your transactions.
It’s easy to get started
To use the app, you'll need to be registered for Internet Banking and have your login details to hand:
• User ID
• Memorable information
What you need to use this app
• You’ll need to be a personal TSB customer, registered for Internet Banking and have a device running iOS 9.3.5 or above.
• To use Touch ID requires at least an iPhone 5s
• To use Face ID you need the iPhone X
• Have you looked at our mobile app FAQs: tsb.co.uk/help/mobile-app/faqs?
• If you’re having trouble logging in, follow our helpful interactive guide: tsb.co.uk/login-issues
• Check our service status to see if everything is running as it should be: tsb.co.uk/outage
This app is intended for TSB personal Internet Banking customers. Terms and conditions apply http://www.tsb.co.uk/internet-banking-terms-and-conditions-2016.pdf.
TSB Bank plc. Registered office: Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 4LH. Registered in Scotland, no SC95237.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 191240.
TSB Bank plc is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service.
We’ve introduced new features to make the app easier to use:
- Viewing and managing transactions is more straightforward and there’s now a dedicated page for standing orders, direct debits and payments. Each transaction displays more detail such as references, and there’s a new animation to show when transactions are loading
- You can change your marketing preferences in the new Settings menu
- The One Time Password experience is smoother for people who don’t have a number attached to their account
Ratings and Reviews
Most used app I have
Most people have a first thing they do when they first wake up. Mine is to check my tsb app. It is so easy to use and I know daily exactly where I stand with money. Viewing direct debits and standing orders is simple and very clear to understand. The fact it shows you what transactions are pending and take it straight off your ‘available to spend’ amount means you never go over. I’d recommend it to anyone
Great app but issues with touch id
Had this app for years and has worked great, easy access to your banking info at the touch of a button, or it was until the update🤨
After the app updated and I tried to log in, the app kicked me out of my account and I had to re-install the app. However, the app will not allow me to set up touch id which is the best security and access feature of the app!
I have tried numerous times to set this up with memorable information, but keep getting a ‘sorry we have been unable to set this up’ error message. I left it for a while and even turned device off and tried again, but still the app will not let me set up touch id 😤 if this is not resolved soon, I will remove the app and log in via website instead!!!!!
Much worse than before the system changed
This app used to be great in the Lloyds bank days and the period before TSB switched their systems over and they had the big glitches that cost them dearly in terms of bad publicity. Despite saying that they’ve fixed everything they certainly haven’t and there are still lots of problems with it. Just wish it would go back to how it was before. Glitches in lots of places, like when trying to do multiple transfers across multiple accounts. Takes much longer to process pending payments to the account so that at a weekend you can build up 20 or so pending payments that don’t actually hit the account until Tuesday. Come on. Just give us what we had before!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.